SALES - Sales Development Representative
1 month ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: Germany
PeopleFlow (www.pplflw.com) is a Berlin-based HR-Tech Startup that helps companies to hire globally, without the need of setting up legal entities abroad. It is our mission to create opportunities for anyone to work from anywhere in the world.
It's still early days, but we at PeopleFlow believe in an accelerated “New Work”. We are a hybrid company, where some roles work in our HQ in Berlin, and some work remotely all over the world.
PeopleFlow is led by a stellar founding team and is backed by one of the most renowned early-stage investors in Europe.
Working for PeopleFlow is more than just a job. Be part of our team, learn, grow, and make a difference.
You will be the first point of contact to customers across the DACH region. Your mission is to fuel our growth engine by directly interacting with both new and existing customers, qualifying their needs and closely working with Account Executives, Marketing, Customer Success and other teams to ensure the implementation of HR-solution.
- As you are part of our sales team - your goal is to find new customers in the D/A/CH area.
- You develop your prospecting strategy and look for new leads, approach them via cold calling, smart Emailing, social media and fairs.
- You identify buyer persona profiles, understand all the prospects needs, problems or wants and schedule online product demonstrations for an assigned Account Executive.
- You pitch our HR solution to decision makers You attend national and international exhibitions and round tables and initiate conversations with attendees.
- Any university degree, preferably in Business, Sales/Marketing or a on the job training in Retail, B2B / B2C Sales or Hospitality.
- You are highly communicative and love to talk to prospects on the phone, via E-Mail or face-to-face.
- You are focused on results, ability to manage priorities and respect deadlines; good planning and organizational skills and rigor at work.
- You are highly proactive, driven, motivated and a quick learner.
- Language: English & German fluently.
- PeopleFlow has a merit-based culture, which means that our talent is recruited, promoted and rewarded on the basis of merit, ability and performance.
- We believe in hiring from within and retaining top talent so, as the business continues to grow extremely fast, you will be given the opportunity to develop and grow alongside it.
- Our team is our biggest asset: We offer an attractive benefits package along wellbeing, personal development and mobility.
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: Germany.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈