Revenue Operations Associate
1 week ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: North America Only
CircleCI is looking for a Revenue Operations Associate to support our global Revenue team. In this role, you will be an instrumental contributor working across our teams to provide the documentation and collateral needed to assist department leaders in setting direction and plans for success.
The ideal candidate is an operational thinker with a “get stuff done” attitude, has a passion for learning and performs a variety of high impact tasks. This role is vital to CircleCI’s significant growth plans, and we are looking for someone who is hard working, loves technology, fun and willing to help CircleCI scale. This role will be part of the Revenue Operations team, reporting to the Director of Revenue Operations.
- Document process changes and internal step-by-step guides covering a myriad of situations from customer onboarding to to internal rules of engagement
- Work with the Revenue team members and systems to ensure our licensing and provisioning process is efficient and scales with our business, with a focus on customer experience
- Sales and CS-specific content creation
- Help drive systems onboarding for new members of the Revenue team so they can quickly contribute to the team upon joining
- Monitor the team’s progress, Help build reports and dashboards in Salesforce
- A passion for sales/customer success, with an operational mindset
- Ability to work with a professional attitude in a fast paced and ever changing environment
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to build productive relationships within and outside our organization.
- Always learning and seeking coaching
- A strong communicator, and comfortable being responsible for and taking the initiative of things that matter.
- Able to manage multiple initiatives simultaneously, you thrive on a fast-paced workplace
- You’re committed to being team player
- Minimum 1 years of experience working in a client-facing environment (sales, customer success, sales operations) preferred
- Expertise in Google Suite, Microsoft Excel, Salesforce
- Excellent communication skills and critical thinking skills to understand sales policies and processes
- Strong organizational skills
- A positive attitude!
If you’re interested in joining the team at CircleCI, please send a resumé and cover letter describing what inspires you and why you think you are a good fit for the team. If you contribute to an open-source project, write a blog, or have a presence on the web (Twitter, Quora, Linkedin, etc.) we would love to hear about it.
We know there’s no such thing as a “perfect" candidate - we’re all a work in progress and are growing new skills and capabilities all the time. CircleCI welcomes those who are enthusiastic about learning and evolving, so however you identify and whatever your background, if this looks like a role where you could do work that excites you, we hope you’ll apply.
CircleCI is the world’s largest shared continuous integration and continuous delivery (CI/CD) platform, and the central hub where code moves from idea to delivery. As one of the most-used DevOps tools that processes more than 1 million builds a day, CircleCI has unique access to data on how engineering teams work, and how their code runs. Companies like Spotify, Coinbase, Stitch Fix, and BuzzFeed use us to improve engineering team productivity, release better products, and get to market faster.
Founded in 2011 and headquartered in downtown San Francisco with a global, remote workforce, CircleCI is venture-backed by IVP, Sapphire Ventures, Owl Rock, NextEquity Partners, Scale Venture Partners, Threshold Ventures, Baseline Ventures, Top Tier Capital Partners, Industry Ventures, Heavybit, and Harrison Metal Capital. Learn more at https://circleci.com.
CircleCI is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state and local law.
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: North America Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈