Regional Operations Manager
1 month ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: USA Only
Regional Operations Manager, California
FLOWER CO. is looking for a Regional Operations Manager to work closely with the Head of Delivery Operations to lead strategic initiatives towards strengthening our efforts and ensuring long-term growth and sustainability. The Regional Operations Manager is responsible for the overview, evaluation, and execution of inventory policies and procedures within their assigned region. They lead with vision, strategy, and collaboration.
As the Regional Operations Manager, you'll lead your team in properly implementing company operational processes to ensure goals are being met and your team is successfully working together to drive results. You'll utilize your excellent organizational skills and ability to multitask as you oversee all operational task management for each distribution depot in your region, maximizing efficiency and implementing consistent standards which will allow FLOWER CO. to provide our customers with a world-class delivery experience.
The Regional Operations Manager role is 100% remote with 20% travel within California.
What you'll do
- Work closely with the Department Head in setting goals, direction, policies and procedures for the Operations organization
- Collaborate with the Department Head on the initiation and improvement of administrative, technological, and financial activities that support you region
- Collaborate with the Department Head to ensure all clinical and quality goals are being met
- Provide operational leadership in the strategic planning, development, and direction of FLOWER CO. locations
- Direct your Regional team in the implementation of strategic actions, maintaining consistent purpose and communication amongst your team in order to remove obstacles, improve responsiveness and enhance decision making
- Implement change initiatives designed to enhance individual and organizational knowledge and performance
- Provide motivational and inspirational leadership to your Regional Delivery Team, sustaining a cohesive industry-driven culture
- Ensure that effective management practices are in place at all levels
- Partner with General Manager's to ensure adequate personnel coverage
- Ensure all General Managers are aware of business priorities, focuses, and adjustments
- Promote cross-functional collaboration and partnership amongst General Managers and Depot Coordinators
- Maintain awareness of building maintenance, loss prevention, security, and safety
- Think quickly and problem solve in the moment; remain agile to support changing priorities and operational functions.
Who you are
- Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration, Hospitality, Management or related field
- 5+ years' management experience in Distribution Centers, Restaurants, Casinos, or starting up an Operations environment
- Flexible in work hours… The Regional Operations Manager role is 100% remote with travel 20% of the time
- Ability to demonstrate leadership in project management, program development, and operations management
- Ability to provide business needs analysis and strategic planning to senior staff
- Must have experience in supervising and managing departments to meet revenue and expense budgets
- Flexibility and ability to respond quickly to shifting demands & priorities
- Highly motivated, self-directed, innovative individual with the ability to work independently and amongst teams with keen judgement, common sense and resourcefulness
- Operates with a high level of professionalism and integrity, including dealing with confidential information
- Must be results-driven, team-oriented, and dedicated to developing teams, individuals, and organizations
- Must have excellent communication, interpersonal, marketing, and public relations skills
- Proficient with MS Office and Google Suite
- Direct understanding of Cannabis laws, rules, and regulations are not a necessity as long as you have an interest and passion to further your understanding and knowledge of the industry.
About the CEO
Ted Lichtenberger is a former McKinsey consultant, Y Combinator alumnus, and serial cannabis founder. In addition to FLOWER CO., Ted also co-founded Old Pal and supply chain company, West of West. Feel free to visit his LinkedIn to learn more: https://www.linkedin.com/in/tedlichtenberger/.
About FLOWER CO.
FLOWER CO. sells weed on the internet. We're a vertically integrated legal cannabis company delivering next day in Los Angeles, Long Beach, San Francisco, East Bay, Marin, Humboldt, Sacramento, and Vallejo. We've built an end-to-end software and operations system for sourcing, fulfillment, delivery, and e-commerce in a highly regulated industry. We have big, unique problems to solve in a massive space that is growing exponentially with wider legalization.
FLOWER CO. is backed by some of the best investors in Silicon Valley and cannabis industry insiders. In working with us, you will get amazing exposure to all of the workings of a successful cannabis startup from tech and cannabis industry veterans. Join our dream team and grow with us!
FLOWER CO. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. FLOWER CO. is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for candidates with disabilities in our recruiting process. If you need any assistance or accommodations due to a disability, please let us know.
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: USA Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈