Recruiting Specialist: The Strategist
3 months ago
Job type: Contract
Hiring from: USA Only
Location: Remote (based in North American time zone)
Comp: 30 USD/hr
Job Title: Recruiting Specialist: The Strategist
The Company's mission: Avra Talent Partners is focused on disrupting the traditional recruitment industry through the decentralizing of expertise. This means instead of one recruiter running the full lifecycle on every open role assigned to them, Avra has dedicated recruiting teams that consist of Coordinators, Interviewers, Headhunters, Domain Experts, all led by a kick-ass Strategist.
Why this role exists: Part-project manager, part-account manager, one hundred percent - extreme-ownership-taker, the Strategist is a key part of what makes Avra stand out from traditional recruiting firms. The Strategist leads a team of 3-5 specialists, each who specialize in one of the five disciplines of hiring.
What's in it for you? Contribute to the growth of an early stage startup and learn the ins and outs of the recruiting space. Enjoy lots of freedom, flexibility and ownership in a remote work environment. Work closely with and learn from a seasoned entrepreneur in an exciting field, with lots of potential!
- Minimum 5 years progressive work experience within the startup world
- Minimum 2 years operational, project or account management background.
- Some HR experience a plus
- You will take extreme ownership of your team's results, interfacing with the Client and the Leadership team at Avra with the object of finding the best person for each open role.
- You will work hand in hand with the Interviewer(s) to build out acquisition strategies for open roles and to craft Job Descriptions based on the client needs.
- You will manage your team's budget, and ensure that each client team stays within budget.
- You brainstorm, research and get curious about ways we can attract the right talent for each open role. You update the recruiting strategy as real-world data comes back and work with your team to build the most effective and efficient plan.
- Client-facing account management (warm conversationalist with the ability to probe without being offensive and read between the lines)
- Project management
- Strategic thinking and planning
- Hyper-vigilant communicator
- Solid understanding of technology, technology startups and the startup landscape
- Problem-solver, puzzle-lover: the Strategist lives by the ideal that the right person is out there; it is our job to find them.
- Proficient in “the Google Stack” (e.g. Google Drive, Sheets, Docs, Forms, etc.)
- Familiar with recruiting job boards: ZipRecruiter, AngelList, Indeed, Monster, etc.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Creative writing and editing abilities
- Solid people skills
Personal + Professional Attributes
- Stong, compassionate leader who will support each team member as they grow.
- Creative and very curious, constantly learning and evolving
- Analytical: Systems, process and data driven
- This role requires good availability. You're online or at least available throughout most business days, and can be responsive to your team on North American time zones.
- This is a contract position, starting with 10-20 hours a week, but dependent on our clients and demand. For the right person, after a few months, this role could become full time.
*We are currently not hiring contractors in CA, or NY*
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: USA Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈