Quit Genius is a multi-award-winning mobile therapy program to help people quit tobacco and nicotine for good. Since launching in June 2017 we've experienced incredible member growth and are already the world leaders in smoking cessation. The app works - we’ve published 3 peer-reviewed papers and have already helped over 100,000 people quit smoking, for good. What we do saves lives and hearing all the positive feedback from our members on a daily basis is incredibly rewarding.
Our team is made up of doctors, designers, and engineers who have a passion to make a positive impact on the lives of people around the world. We're a team of lifelong learners and we want to work with like-minded people who care about devoting their time to building products that can have a real impact on the lives of millions of people around the world.
We're looking for a remote Quit Coach to join the team. You will be checking in with members on a weekly basis (through text chat on the app and on the phone) and be on hand when they are experiencing any difficulties. This isn’t a one-off job - we want to bring someone on board for the long-term and integrate them into our awesome team :) You will work closely with the whole team contributing to the fast growth of the business and gaining the first-hand experience of what it takes to scale up a successful business. This is a work from home position based in the USA.
What you’ll do:
- Speak to members on a weekly basis through text-based chat and check-in with them to see how they are progressing on their quit journey.
- Onboard the users with a short initial phone call.
- Offer advice on how to deal with their cravings and any difficult situations.
- Be supportive and encouraging to members to motivate them on their quit smoking journey.
- Monitor the progress of members. Help someone transform their life and the life of their family by quitting tobacco or nicotine, for good!
- Collaborate with other Quit Genius department to ensure a positive experience for all members and provide valuable feedback to the product and development team
- At least two years of experience delivering CBT and/or smoking cessation behavioral support.
- Full Time or Good availability (min 20 hours) during the week to take onboarding calls and speak to users
- Psychology and/or clinical background
- Very strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to adapt to fast-changing environments
- Ability to prioritize competing work demands
- Access to work from home office (adequate internet connection)
- Bonus: quantitative/qualitative research experience
- Full Medical, Dental and Vision coverage
- A competitive package
- Remote role with a highly flexible work schedule.
-Opportunity for the role to expand and accelerated career development.
-Work with a talented, passionate and ambitious team of doctors, designers, and technologists.
- In house support and peer supervision from the coaching/medical team
-Gaining first-hand experience of what it takes to scale a successful business.
-The opportunity to make a big impact. What we do saves lives.
Please read all the above and only apply if you meet all the requirements. Please submit your full CV with a detailed cover letter outlining your experience and an explanation of why you are suitable for this role.
Due to the large number of applications we receive, we will only be able to respond to successful candidates.
We embrace diversity at Quit Genius. We are building a product that everyone can use and love so we need a team with all kinds of different backgrounds, perspectives and experiences. That is the reason why we are committed to hiring people regardless of race, religion, colour, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age or disability.