Quality Control - Administrative Assistant
1 month ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: USA Only
Position Title: Quality Assurance Administrative Specialist
Pay Rate: $14.00/hr
The QA Administrative Specialist is responsible for providing ongoing customer service and support according to all processes, and policies and procedures establish by Global Response and the client accounts.
In addition to a permanent schedule the employee must be flexible to cover the department between the hours of 8:00 am and 7:00 pm Monday through Friday when staffing coverage is needed, and Saturday scheduling during peak heavy workload requirements.
General responsibilities include but are not limited to:
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Complete all steps as outlined in the processes to assist dealer users with establishing an Active User Id.
- Provide vital information for user DASH related items.
- Manage fax inbox via internal server and process all documents received
- Track, process, and scan documents received
- Process communications with Executive Offices and Regional Business Centers via email
- Process and reconcile enrollment/renewal and all other document requirements according to Quality Assurance requirements received from customers before forwarding to the EO related offices and/or RBC for approval.
- Update/Create CRM records and campaigns as well as Salesforce Opportunities with appropriate status based on paperwork that was reconciled according to the processes of the department.
- Creating tasks for agents to follow up on actionable items
- Creating tasks in Salesforce
- Processing and setting up User ID requests
- Process agent escalations through emails and CRM escalation requests
- Update account status with credit approvals
- Process Virtual Showroom Id Requests and Address Change Requests
- Process originals according to policy requirements
- Process 29 day incomplete documents according to policy requirements
- Processing user id and dealership reinstatement, reactivation and deactivation requests
- Reconciling and processing of original documents received according to the department's compliance policies which includes the use of a shredder and maintenance thereof.
- Adherence to all processes and policies on the client account
- Additional duties and projects as assigned
- Flexibility to provide scheduling coverage from 8:00 AM to 7:00 PM Monday to Friday
In addition to the duties and responsibilities listed above, the client, company and supervisory team may request additional tasks, projects and duties as needed.
Adherence with all requirements as stated in the Employee Handbook, Code of Conduct and PCI Compliance, Client Requirements and Processes, and the account Processes and Procedures.
- Ability to multitask in a face paced environment
- Able to follow through on open action items through to completion
- Professional business written and verbal communications
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook Applications
- Able to be flexible and adapt to frequent program and process changes
- Ability to work independently and as a team
- Must be detailed oriented
- Must be an excellent typists
- Ability to display critical thinking approaches to complex situations
- Ability to bend and lift to open and store FedEx shipping materials and replace shrewder materials.
Essential Software requirements:
- Salesforce experience preferred but not required
- Microsoft CRM
- Microsoft Word
- Microsoft Excel
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: USA Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈