Professional Services Consultant
3 weeks ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: USA Only
- Lead the implementation of the Thycotic solutions in the client’s environment to Best Practices
- Collaborate with the Project Management team to help scope engagements for Professional Services
- Provide in depth consultative services which include advisement on general security principals, and how to effectively manage a Privileged Account Management project
- Prepare and deliver technical presentations explaining products or services to customers and prospective customers
- Work with clients to understand the technical architecture of their environments as it relates to the installation, configuration, upgrade, or enhancement of Secret Server
- Install, upgrade and/or configure Thycotic software to work within the capabilities of the application for those requirements
- Review the configuration decisions that are available to clients and provide guidance on best practices
- Produce deliverables for client signoff such as installation plans, configuration plans, documentation on what was installed and configured, the architecture of the resulting environment, and any PowerShell scripts that were used
- Build and maintain client relationships to become a trusted advisor
- Work efficiently with client’s technical support team to solve client issues
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher in a technical field or equivalent experience
- 4+ years of full-time work experience managing or supporting enterprise systems and/or implementing enterprise-class software solutions – with Privilege Access Management preferred
- Windows Server operating system and Active Directory experience
- Implementing enterprise-class software dealing with Windows and Active Directory security
- SQL Server Implementation (Reporting/Admin) experience
- Ability to effectively manage multiple tasks and competing priorities.
- Proven ability to effectively engage and work with sales, project managers, technical support, engineering, and other teams within an organization to drive client success.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Working experience or ability to quickly learn all Microsoft workstation and server operating systems from XP to Server 2019
- Expertise in TSQL queries and PowerShell is a significant plus
- Experience with Thycotic Products a plus
- Any Windows or SQL Server certifications a plus
- Working experience with cloud deployments on Microsoft Azure a plus
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: USA Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈