Procurement & Vendor Management Consultant
2 weeks ago
Job type: Contract
Hiring from: Europe
Location: Remote Initially (Located in western-Europe and can involve limited business travel in the future)
Duration: 3 Months Full Time (Initial contract duration)
Start Date: October 2020
Our client is a B2B distributor of luxury devices who is looking for someone to be a part of the digital transformation program led by one of our strategic partners. As part of this transformation, the procurement and vendor management capability needs to be professionalized. This will include amongst others, supplier qualification & accreditation practices, contract management, supplier segmentation, and supplier self-service. As part of your role you will need to shape and define the procurement approach and plan to address the clients needs in collaboration with the program lead. If you are up for a challenging and interesting role, this is for you!
Whilst the deliverables are still to be finalised, you will be responsible for the following:
- Defining and specifying the role of global vs. local vendor management within the target operating model
- Improving utilisation and improvements of enabling tools (like supplier portals).
- Generating a business case on the value of improved procurement/vendor management capabilities
- Creating an implementation plan for the suggested vision, approach, and improvements
- Extensive experience in procurement strategy and vendor management within global organisations
- Experience in procurement operating model design
- Experience in self-service in the procurement and vendor management space
- A strong consulting background
- Experience in developing an implementation roadmap to transition to the desire state.
- Experience with senior level stakeholder management.
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: Europe.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈