Pricing & Competitive Strategy Director
1 month ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: USA Only
- Establishing pricing best practices for Emburse
- Working with Product, Services and Partner teams to understand development costs
- Understanding competitive pricing strategies and customer willingness to pay
- Working with key stakeholders including executive team members to recommend the best pricing options
- Working with Revenue Operations to coordinate system updates
- Supporting pricing strategy needs including discounting and promotional packaging
- Stay up to date on the competition and emerging market trends
- Manage Klue implementation to prepare battlecards and competitive positioning materials as needed to educate internal stakeholders
- Support Sales in key competitive battles with custom-tailored strategies to emphasize company strengths, de-position and exploit competitive weaknesses
- Advise on market trends that may be of interest to Emburse
- Conduct win/loss analysis
- Assist with ideal customer profile creation
- Evaluate market attractiveness and support business case development
- Develop, collect and report on product health metrics for the Emburse solution portfolio
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Economics, Business or related technical field
- MBA or graduate degree a plus
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in with SaaS solutions in sales, marketing or product management. Minimum 2 years’ experience with pricing and packaging specifically.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skill in English.
- Ability to present and influence and executive audience
- Ability to easily shift focus from project to project to meet changing deadlines
- Problem solving and critical thinking ability required
- Excellent data analysis skills
- Regional travel required occasionally, may include overnight stay(s)
- Ability to work with minimal supervision and collaborate effectively with management
- Good Interpersonal skills and abilities to work well with others
- Able to earn others' trust and respect through consistent honesty and professionalism in all interactions.
- Someone who promotes cooperation and commitment within team to achieve goals.
- An understanding of company's financial statements, financial performance metrics, and how one's actions will impact financial results.
- Someone who Impartially analyzes sets of data on a micro and macro level and presenting or including analysis in strategic decisions.
- Experience Analyzing market and competitive data. Has a deep understanding of the customer’s business objectives and purchasing criteria.
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: USA Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈