2 months ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: USA Only
At Madwire®, we believe that small businesses are the lifeblood of our economy. We believe that in helping small businesses grow, we can profoundly change the world.
The high-powered, fast-moving Payments Consulting Team is vital to our mission because we are responsible for consulting with new & current clients to enable them to take payments and sell anywhere using our Marketing 360® Payments App.The best part is, it's all built within Marketing 360® so from a singular platform small businesses have everything they need to manage and grow their business.
A Payments Consultant plays a major role in the success of our company and the future success of our customers. We are looking for passionate, driven and highly motivated Sales People to join our team. Our offices are located in Fort Collins, CO, and Austin, TX. This position can be in-office, remote* (in approved states), or a hybrid of the two.
What You'll Do
- Payment Consultants will be responsible for reaching out to non-processing payment customers and offering training on the payments app as well as assisting the client with running their first payments transaction through our platform.
- You will be dealing primarily with existing payment customers, however some acquisition of new payments customers for Madwire® may be required, but the leads are all hot. There is no cold-calling or travel.
- You’ll manage a pipeline of existing clients, become a subject matter expert, and follow a specific call cadence.
- You’ll work remotely from 7 a.m. - 4 p.m Monday through Friday.
Who You Are
- You are a motivated and competitive individual with a strong desire to learn and to perform at the highest levels.
- You have a self-starting attitude that helps you get things done in a work culture that is both autonomous and collaborative.
- You have experience or a desire to be in sales.
- You are motivated to get the job done and done excellently. Execution Excellence is our standard and our standard is non negotiable.
- You are proud to wear orange, laugh with your teammates, and make money through commission.
- You have high energy and love to work at a fast pace.
- You are passionate about customer service and the technology that drives our fun-filled marketing company.
- The base pay is $30,000* annually plus commission, paid semi-monthly on the 5th and 20th via check or direct deposit. *Salary is NOT negotiable.
- $50.00/per client paid once the client successfully runs their first transaction (with your assistance) via Marketing 360® Payments.
Our hours are 7-4pm Monday through Friday. There is no travel, no weekend work, and leads are assigned to you. We invest heavily in advertising and marketing to generate accounts and the same strategies you are using for customers are what we use to drive new business for ourselves. Work from home opportunities available.
Employee Health Benefits
Healthcare coverage with supplemental dental and vision plans. Eligibility to enter the plan is the first of the month following 2 months of employment.
Eligibility to enter plan is first of the month following 60 days of employment.
Paid Time Off
- 10 paid holidays per year
- Unlimited vacation after 90 days of employment in your first year with the company
- 5 sick days annually
We are currently hiring in the following states: AK, AR, CO, FL, GA, HI, ID, IA, KS, KY, LA, MD, MI, MS, MO, MT, NE, NJ, NC, ND, OH, OK, OR, PA, RI, SC, SD, TX, UT, VT, VA, WV, WI, WY. Please note that it may take up to 2 months to authorize work in some states. Please let the hiring manager know what state you live in so we can plan accordingly.
We Don’t Discriminate
Madwire is an equal opportunity employer and complies with all applicable federal, state and local fair employment practice laws. Madwire strictly prohibits and does not tolerate discrimination against employees, applicants or any other covered persons because of race, color, religion, creed, national origin or ancestry, ethnicity, sex, gender (including gender nonconformity and status as a transgender or transsexual individual), age, physical or mental disability, citizenship, past, current or prospective service in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected under applicable federal, state or local law. All Madwire employees, other workers and representatives are prohibited from engaging in unlawful discrimination. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, training, promotion, discipline, compensation, benefits and termination of employment.
Madwire complies with the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA), as amended by the ADA Amendments Act, and all applicable state or local law. Consistent with those requirements, Madwire will reasonably accommodate qualified individuals with a disability, if such accommodation would allow the individual to perform the essential functions of the job, unless doing so would create an undue hardship.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: USA Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈