1 month ago
Job type: Part-time
Hiring from: Argentina
We are looking for an Operations Supervisor to monitor our organisations functions and build processes that meet our business needs. Operations Supervisor responsibilities include tracking business results, performing cost-benefit analyses and monitoring production KPIs. To be a successful Operations Supervisor, you should have experience in the same or similar role, managing all business operations and setting goals across the entire organisation. You should also demonstrate great leadership skills and be able to communicate the vision of the company across all levels. Ultimately, you will ensure that all business functions are in line with our strategic goals.
Location: Remote, reporting to Sydney, Australia [AEDT]
Engagement: Part-time role, 20 hours per week
About the client
The client is a full-service digital agency creating engaging and digitally-driven solutions for brands and companies. Specialties include Digital Strategy & Consultancy, Web Design & Development, Mobile Apps, UX/UI, Content Management, Augmented Reality, Email Marketing, User Testing & Wireframing, Digital Ads, Customer Retention, SEO & PPC, Social Media
- Operating for 12+ years
- Diverse team across Australia, Eastern Europe, South East Asia and Latin America
- On job training + education available for team members
- All remote team/work
- Great working environment, with room to grow and financial incentives to match
Athyna is a Talent-as-a-Service (TaaS) agency.
We exist to reimagine the workplace, by sourcing highly skilled employees from a global pool of talent and giving businesses the tools they need to become successful, reinvest their time and bring value to their communities.
We are also a proudly carbon neutral and 1% for the Planet member, pledging 1% of global sales to fight for environmental causes.
- Ensure all systems operate smoothly and align with our quality standards
- Maximise the efficiency of all business procedures
- Establish production KPIs and conduct quality assessments
- Monitor daily operations and address potential issues when they arise
- Build processes that meet our business objectives and ensure compliance
- Monitor financial data and recommend solutions that will improve profitability
- Coordinate with the HR department to ensure our hiring plans meet our business needs
- Take into account the needs of external and internal stakeholders and incorporate them into new strategic plans
- Previous experience as a Operations Supervisor or in a similar role
- Good knowledge of operations management
- Experience with forecasting models
- Experience with databases and project management software
- The ability to interpret financial data and allocate budgets
- Exceptional communication skills
- BSc in Business Management or relevant field
If you are looking for a new challenge with an international team and a flexible WFH lifestyle please apply, we are looking forward to hearing from you.
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: Argentina.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈