1 month ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: India
We are a US based company looking for a Operations Manager to organize a wide range of construction projects from start to finish.
Your duties will include ensuring that all projects are delivered on time according to requirements. In addition, it will also be to help the client expand his business.
Your responsibilities will include the following
- Monitor projects to ensure all activities are on track and completed
- Daily/Weekly reports to keep client, business owner and all contractors in the loop
- Research new business opportunities based on our best customer profile
- Brand building on LinkedIn (since it is the main sales channel)
- Ensure CRM is updated with all relevant data
- Act as an executive assistant to the business owner (including being the first port of call for all phone calls)
- Over time, hire 1 - 2 assistants to help you with the above work
Profile of an ideal candidate
- Ability to coordinate a team of professionals of different disciplines to achieve the best results.
- An analytical mind and great organizational skills
- At least three years of project management experience. Freshers are not encouraged to apply unless you have exceptional experience
- Tech savvy with good knowledge of MS Office, particularly Excel. Experience with any project management tool will be a bonus
- Very strong English communication skills, both written and verbal
- Willingness to work from 2pm to 10pm Indian Standard Time. This is so that you overlap with the US Central Standard Time
- Construction industry experience is not essential
- Since the role is remote and work-from-home, location is irrelevant
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: India.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈