1 month ago
Job type: Part-time
Hiring from: UK Only
Agilyx is a change-ready technology services company. Our dedicated team is passionate about empowering organisations with business-leading technology solutions. Whether we're implementing an ERP solution or providing a full system analysis, we're driven to deliver valuable, long-term solutions matched with a world-class customer services team.
Covering all Operations and Administration this role looks after the machinery of the business and supports all other functions of the UK Region.
About the role:
- Complete all financial processes including AR and AP, expense claims, asset management, bank reconciliation, month end close, year-end close procedures.
- Ensure tax and other regulatory payments are made on time
- Maintaining balance sheet control accounts such as wages/salaries, PAYE/NI and pensions.
- Preparation of monthly management accounts, annual statutory accounts, and setting annual budgets.
- Ensure the efficient operation of all administration the business requires
- Ensure compliance with Agilyx Group administrative standards
- Support Executive Management to achieve business objectives
- Support Delivery functions with administrational support
- Facilitate travel bookings
- Provide reporting as directed by local Executive and Head Office by required timeframes
- Ensure local insurances are arranged with minimal overlap with Head Office policies
- 5 years+ in a similar role (Previous experience of working in a professional services business is an advantage)
- Experience using financial tools such as Xero (or similar)
- Experience running payroll
- Confident managing daily, weekly and monthly financial responsibilities.
- Effective verbal and written communication
- Intermediate skills in MS Word, Outlook, Excel, Powerpoint
What you will receive:
- A fantastic team environment with a commitment to support, ongoing training and development.
- A competitive package
- An environment that embraces diversity, within an organisation that is proud to be an EEO employer.
No agencies please.
You must have a valid, current, right to work in the United Kingdom for this role.
This role is home office based for the foreseeable future. Hours are 25-30 per week and can be flexible.
Applications close on or before 31 March 2021. Cover Letter required.
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: UK Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈