Operations Lead - BPO Expert
1 month ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: USA Only
Launched in 2018, kea is changing the way restaurants operate. We raised an $11M Series A in August and we're building an amazing team to drive the world's restaurant commerce. We've experienced 1000% year-over-year revenue growth, and plan to continue that trend by providing even more value for our customers through our technology.
About the Role
kea is looking for a passionate, high energy, and humble Operations Lead to join an operations organization of 20+ employees and multiple BPOs with 250+ agents all across the globe. This position is focused on Call Center Operations and requires someone with a deep understanding of call center recruitment, training, scheduling, quality assurance (QA) and KPIs. You will be responsible for accuracy of the forecast and aligned staffing plans through execution and service level performance.
To be successful in this role you will need to be highly data driven and partner with multiple BPOs to optimize their recruitment, training, scheduling, QA and KPIs. You will serve as the subject matter expert for call center operations and play a lead role in sourcing and partnering with new BPOs to support kea's growth.
More specifically you will
- Directly manage and influence BPO processes, BPO KPIs and Financial performance across multiple BPOs.
- Ensure efficient levels of staffing and occupancy, optimize the resources to maximize service level, seat utilization while maintaining financial rigor.
- Provide data daily and weekly for operations; review and meet all appropriate deadlines, as specified
- Develop process maps, scorecards and performance management plans to drive a structured approach to managing BPOs and internal teams.
- Analyze daily, weekly and monthly reports to current status and discuss future resource planning with Operations.
- Lead weekly, monthly and QBRs with BPOs
What sets you up for success
- at least 10 yrs experience in BPO
- at least 5 yrs experience in Workforce Management (Forecasting, Scheduling, Reporting, Support Team Management)
- Excellent at defining and documenting process
- Must adapt well to change and successfully set and adjust priorities as needed
- Comfortable working from home and leading remote teams
- Highly proficient in Excel and/or Google Sheets
What we offer:
- Generous stock option plan
- 100% employer-paid medical and mental heath care benefits. Vision and dental also available.
- Flexible time off
- Ownership, responsibility, and empowerment in what you do
- Incredible teammates and a caring workplace culture
We are committed to creating a diverse environment and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We welcome candidates of all backgrounds to apply and look forward to meeting you!
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: USA Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈