1 month ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: UK Only
We're on a mission to save our clients' time, stress, and money by helping with their life-admin.
We don't think it's right that:
- The average person in the UK spends equivalent to 13 days per year on “admin” - it gets in the way of their jobs, and quality time with their families
- Customers, particularly those who are older or more vulnerable, get overcharged for services because they don't have the time, knowledge or computer skills to get a better deal
AdminBusters delivers over 70 common admin tasks for our clients, saving them money and freeing them up to do the things they actually want to do. We match clients with one of our amazing team of admin experts so they have a consistent point-of-contact to manage their to-do list. We're a team of experienced PAs and savvy individuals, and we're looking to grow our team.
We're revolutionising personal admin, like Uber has done for taxis and Deliveroo has done for food.
Are you the person your friends and family always go to for advice on the best deals? Are you passionate about making sure people don't overspend on their bills? Do you have a gift for getting refunds from customer service?
We're looking for a smart, organised and savvy individual to join our team to help us scale our Customer Operations team and deliver our client requests. This is a unique opportunity working across our Customer Operations team to take on day-to-day account management and lead on our client task delivery.
This role will require you to think outside the box, deal with time sensitive requests and be comfortable working autonomously and remotely. We're a small team with big ambitions and we are at a really exciting point of our journey. You'll be joining an early stage team with huge potential for growth and being an integral part of our growth and success!
You'll be aligned with our company values:
- Safety first. Our clients choose us because we prioritise safety. Our team only takes action when a client's wellbeing is assured.
- Outstanding service. We respect our clients and their wishes. We seek to go above and beyond to deliver what they request. We will always make things as easy as possible for our clients; for example, filling out forms in advance on their behalf before asking them to sign.
- Total transparency. We make everything we do for clients visible and available for them and their loved one to review at any time. Email correspondence and Business WhatsApp messages and uploaded onto the Dashboard and all our calls are recorded and transcribed.
- World-class skills. We combine experience and a passion for change to bring the skills needed to meet our clients' needs with ease.
And ideally be someone who is:
- Passionate about our mission
- Customer centric - we're looking for an individual who is able to delight every customer to give them the best experience
- Proactive - able to get stuck in and get things done and take on multiple tasks
- A strong communicator - comfortable with speaking on the phone and a clear and concise written communicator
- Confident - unafraid to ask questions and suggest new ideas
- Eager to learn
- Great attention to detail
Experience working in a customer service/operations role and familiarity with using Google Workspace (GSuite), Slack, Front and Asana are preferred, but not essential. We will of course provide you with all of the resources/support and training you need.
We are building a diverse and experienced team, offering an open and supportive environment to help you learn and grow. The founding team brings years of business experience, with lots of knowledge to share to encourage you to be successful in this role and to help you learn new skills.
There's no time like a global pandemic to launch a new business, which means we're a remote first business, so your onboarding, training and day-to-day working will be at home - fear not, we keep connected throughout the day!
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: UK Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈