1 week ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: USA Only
What We Value
If you have a vibrant presence, are full of excitement, have an eagerness to learn and grow and big dreams of creating an amazing experience for our customers, then you are the type of person that fits into our culture at Endless! We want people who truly live our core values by being themselves. At Endless, everyone brings a unique element to our company. We are industry-leading, eager, event-driven professionals who have a higher purpose beyond just collecting a paycheck. Still interested?
Working At Endless
This is a full-time position working at minimum 40 hours a week. Generally, we work within US hours however, we heavily rely on asynchronous communication as our team is spread across the world. We like to balance our company vision & goals with individual autonomy for you to do your best work possible. Due to the nature of our business within the events industry you may be required to work extended hours, holidays and weekends.
Endless has been a remote-only company since 2015. We want you to work wherever in the world that makes you happy, inspires you daily and helps you become the person you wish to be (but with a stable internet connection)! You will work with team members scattered around the world and across time zones to build a better culture and service. Remote at Endless means you are a digital native within the organization and are inherently self-sufficient in problem-solving and digital communication.
Operations Director manages every aspect of our company operations and managers who manage event excecution teams. They match process and awesome leadership to grow their teams and the events their teams produce. Events that your team will produce primarily include corporate meetings & conferences that are primarily virtual and will expand into hybrid and on-site in the future, ultimately providing the best experience possible. This position is responsible for:
- Leading business strategy and creation and execution of company goals
- Leading a management team of project managers, technical directors, implementation managers and creative professionals
- Managing multiple projects at once and delegation of tasks across teams
- Building new processes and documentation in relation to the strategy, design and execution of our client events
- Hiring new teammates who match our culture and can help our company grow
- Establishing scalable pricing models for products and services
- Striving to be a subject matter expert in all event aspects
Want to learn more about the job?
As you should know by now, at Endless, we love to learn & grow. Assuming you are excited about this opportunity and want to learn more about what makes someone successful in this position, we recommend the following resources:
- Get inbound certified to see how we create an incredible client experience and delight our customers
- Take a class on virtual event & meeting management (or find blogs & podcasts on the topic)
- Get Digital Event Strategist Certification
- Read our content from our blog and resource library. These resources generate many of our clients
Let's be honest. When going down this list, if you can't whole-heartedly say "that's me!" to all of these, we recommend you look at other positions within the company before applying for this role.
- Strong fit with the Endless culture and unwavering commitment to customer service and satisfaction
- Bachelor's degree and 3+ years experience in event operations management
- Previous experience managing a team of 5+ people for long-term projects (conducting 1-on-1s, performance reviews, employee growth and development, etc - not just for a single event)
- Previous experience in planning and executing virtual/hybrid events
- Previous experience in planning large-scale events ($1,000,000+ total budget)
- Previous experience in event technology (event production, registration, event apps) and event management (logistics, catering, venues, etc.)
- Previous experience managing operations for an event company with $3M in annual revenue
- Ability to manage 20-30 projects at any time
- Passion, excitement, energy, humor and the ability to convey this through video call, phone and email communications
- Ability to educate our audience on potential solutions to their problems and being a subject matter expert
- Great organizational skills to manage projects and people
- Ability to work independently and remotely with little supervision
- Fast and reliable internet connection (50+ mbps up/download)
- Bias towards immediate action and results
- Willingness and desire to be part of the foundation of a growing company
If you align with the following list as well, you are an ideal candidate for this role- please apply!
- Worked remotely full-time at a remote-first company
- Previous management experience with indirect reports of 20+ people
- Previous experience managing operations for an event company with $10M in annual revenue
- Previous experience in web design and app integrations
- Project management software experience (Asana, Teamwork, Airtable, Basecamp etc)
- CRM (specifically Hubspot) experience
- Inbound Certified
- Inbound Sales Certified
- Inbound Sales Software Certified
- Digital Event Strategist Certification
Benefits Working At Endless
Working for a rapidly growing, culture-based company allows each employee the freedom to work and provide creative input to help move Endless to the top event company in the world. That alone has been an enticing offer for our staff, allowing each of our members to expand and strengthen their skills and network. Here are just a few more reasons to work at Endless:
- Full health, dental and vision insurance from United Healthcare & Beam
- Retirement contribution programs
- Work anywhere in the world that you wish
- Flexible working hours (autonomous work with daily check-ins)
- Unlimited vacation (with minimum vacation requirement) and sick leave
- Advanced employee engagement and communication tools (Slack, Tandem, Zoom, Lattice, Dialpad, Google Workspace, etc)
- Travel opportunities to work at our events alongside our talented event staff
- Opportunities to create thought leadership content such as blogs, videos or podcasts to become an event industry influencer
- Defined training program for the first 30 days of your employment including 30/60/90 day reviews and quarterly reviews after your first 90 days for continual performance evaluation
- Opportunities to attend in-person and virtual conferences, workshops, industry accreditation and certifications for personal and professional growth through the company
- Well documented employee growth tracks that lead to career advancement, compensation advancement and opportunities for professional development
- Company socials, monthly all-hands town halls, all-company training, breakfast with Will Curran, new-hire buddy programs and many other team engagement initiatives to enhance the remote working culture
Learn more about our clients
Being knowledgeable and helpful allows the customer to trust you and provide the ideal service for your event. Want to learn more about our other clients? View our work page on our website.
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: USA Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈