4 weeks ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: South America
Whether it's smartwatches or drones, SnapEDA is changing the way hardware designers build products. We provide a search engine of millions of digital building blocks for making electronics. Over a million of professional engineers and scientists around the world rely on us to bring their designs to life quickly, whether they're making medical devices, space electronics, or the fun gadgets we use on a daily basis.
We are looking for a motivated and reliable Operations Associate to help us grow! This is a fast-paced role at a startup for someone who is resourceful, positive, and diligent. You’ll be working with an amazing international team (mostly all engineers) based in San Francisco, Medellin, and overseas. For this role, we're looking for team members who want to learn and grow with the company, who are eager to take on new responsibilities and challenges, and who thrive in fast-paced environments.
Role & Responsibilities
- Streamline and improve work processes across the organization
- Track metrics across all teams and monitor that all the internal processes, checklists, etc. are performing well and are followed diligently by the team
- Document all the internal processes and organize our documentation system so the team can follow them easily.
- Manage the recruitment process that involves sourcing, screening, and interviewing potential candidates.
- Prepare professional business documents including invoices, quotes, presentations, proposals, sales agreements, and emails
- Pull metrics and prepare analytics presentations weekly and/or monthly
- Plan and execute team activities and shipments
- Excellent verbal and written English Skills
- Bachelor’s degree (Industrial engineering or related professions are preferred).
- 1 year of work experience in a related role
- Preference for challenging, fast-paced environments
- Excellent technical skills and resourcefulness
- Superior organization skills
- Quick learner
- Independent (Can work with minimal supervision and direction when needed)
Note: We are looking for remote candidates in South America (preferably in Colombia) only for this particular role.
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: South America .
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈