Operations Area Manager
1 week ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: Italy only
We are looking for an Operations Area Manager who will manage a team of Shoppers, support the execution of co-marketing initiatives and offline marketing campaigns and ensure solid relationships with local retailers in South Central Italy.
Reporting to the Local Operations Manager Italy, you will be accountable for the Commercial, Financial and Analytical tasks of the assigned area, as well as high-level point of contact for your Shopper base.
This is a remote job opportunity, which means that you will work from home (as long as you live in one of the following regions: Marche, Umbria, Abruzzo, Lazio), traveling with a good frequency.
Who we are
- We are a one of the fastest growing european scale-up, backed by top international VC such as Fondo Italiano d’Investimento, 360 Capital, Innogest, DIP and Endeavor Catalyst.
- We want to change the world and help people achieving peace of mind, allowing them to get rid of the grocery shopping complexities.
- We work every day fast and together, thinking our long term ambitions with ownership and transparency, and we always dive deep using data and metrics.
- Our fast-growing international team is located in Italy (with headquarters in Milan & Verona) and Poland (in a beautiful coworking space in Warsaw) and has more than 14 different nationalities.
What you will do
Area supply growth and overall performance
- Being responsible for supply main area KPIs;
- Being responsible for supply stable and sustainable growth;
- Check Shopper base quality & outliers.
Shopper Base High level touch point
- Being responsible for impactful decisions concerning the shopper base;
- Bi-Monthly in-person office Hours.
Expansion & Monitoring
- POC for Biz Dev dept and direct contact with store managers
- POC for supply network dept and geographical expansion
- POC for Marketing dept for new/existing campaign - Competition Monitoring
Area financials, spending and P&L
- Being engaged/aware/influence and drive shipping costs in the area;
- Being responsible for CPO and related actions;
- Being responsible for area monthly expenditure and cash burns.
Why you should join us now
- You have the chance to change the life of millions of people;
- You get a competitive compensation package, including performance bonuses;
- You have flexible working conditions and smart working;
- You have a 15% discount on your grocery with Everli.com;
- You get tickets for lunch, as well as eat fresh fruits and drink coffee for free at the office;
- You can rely on talented and collaborative colleagues who will both push and support you;
- You can have a casual dress code and enjoy the chance to play table tennis, Wii and table football in our shiny offices :)
- You got a Bachelor or Master Degree in Economics;
- You have a good proficiency with Office (especially with Excel);
- Your English knowledge is upper intermediate (B2) or even better.
- Previous experience in the Logistic/Operations/Delivery field is required.
- You are resilient, able to handle stress;
- You have a “make it happen” attitude;
- You are a problem solver, with the aptitude to break down issues and find well-fitting solutions;
- You have a strong business judgment;
- You make decisions based on data and evidence;
- You have good communication skills;
- You approach things with an analytical mindset;
- You are passionate about the start up and scale up world.
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: Italy only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈