1 month ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: Japan Only
We’re looking for an Operations Analyst to support the Japan & APAC (JAPAC) team, providing day-to-day support for Salesforce users, reporting, business intelligence and evidence-based analysis to enable our sales, customer success, marketing, and customer engineering efforts. You will report to the Country Manager in Japan, and work closely with the Head of Operations in San Francisco.
Are you a self-starter who thrives in the face of an ever-changing startup environment? We're seeking a candidate with a great work ethic, who is resourceful and creative in their approach to problem-solving. The ideal candidate will bring a combination of strong analytical and operational skills, an understanding of B2B and SaaS business models, and be technically savvy and comfortable using many different systems.
You will have an immediate impact on the efficiency and effectiveness of the client-facing business. You should feel excited and passionate about representing the needs of the JAPAC business, while working across various other groups (Finance, Data, Product). This role is vital to CircleCI’s significant growth plans, and we're looking to hire someone who is excited to be part of a growing organization, loves technology, fun and willing to help CircleCI create a culture of intelligence, so we can work smarter and not harder!
- Support a regular weekly, monthly and quarterly cadence around planning, forecasting, opportunity progression, pipeline management and business reviews for CircleCI leadership.
- Support GTM planning and reporting through market segmentation, territory modeling, customer book analysis, data reconciliation and cleanup
- Provide ongoing support and system administration to quickly fix issues with Salesforce.com and integrated systems.
- Work with internal customers and partners to gather requirements and implement configuration changes including: definition of workflow and approval processes, flows, process builder and custom object implementation.
- Maintain processes focused on data integrity working in conjunction with the Operations team and the Data Engineering team.
- Solid understanding of Salesforce.com and 3rd party app integrations with Salesforce.
- Ensure accuracy of all relevant client and sales pipeline information in Salesforce.
- Develop and maintain performance dashboards to ensure visibility and insights for partners and sales team members for activity, pipeline and performance against goals.
- Ad hoc strategy analysis - produce analysis and deliver meaningful insights to optimize each department effectiveness for the region.
- Customer cohort analysis, including NPS, spend, product usage, risk/health metrics.
- Align with (and learn from) partners in Finance, Data Science, Sales Comp, CRM, and more.
- 3+ years experience in an analytics role in a fast-paced environment such as technology, consulting, finance, or strategy.
- 2+ years of experience working as a Salesforce Administrator, Marketo Administrator or Salesforce power user.
- Great communication skills in both English and Japanese
- Advanced quantitative analysis, Excel, and logical reasoning skills. Experience dealing with complex data sets for analysis and excellent skills working with querying/reporting via SQL, Python and SOQL (Salesforce) and BI Tools (Looker).
- Experience in supporting, designing, and configuring Salesforce.com enterprise environment.
- Understanding of Salesforce Product Features (i.e. Lightning) and Salesforce Change Management.
- Experience working with or coordinating systems, including: Salesforce, Salesforce CPQ, Clearbit, DiscoverOrg, Outreach, Google Suite, Microsoft Excel, Marketo, LeanData, Engagio, Zendesk.
- Understanding of SaaS sales processes and the Salesforce data model.
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively with technical teams, executives, and sales management, in-person and across digital channels.
- Ability to thrive in an agile work environment that requires flexibility and self-direction.
- Organised and attentive to detail, meeting deadlines and managing competing priorities.
- Willingness to take on big challenges and own the results from brainstorming to execution.
We know there’s no such thing as a “perfect” candidate - we’re all a work in progress and are growing new skills and capabilities all the time. CircleCI welcomes those passionate about learning and evolving, so however you identify and whatever your background, if this looks like a role where you could do your best work, we hope you’ll apply.
CircleCI is the world’s largest shared continuous integration and continuous delivery (CI/CD) platform, and the central hub where code moves from idea to delivery. As one of the most-used DevOps tools that processes more than 1 million builds a day, CircleCI has unique access to data on how engineering teams work, and how their code runs. Companies like Spotify, Coinbase, Stitch Fix, and BuzzFeed use us to improve engineering team productivity, release better products, and get to market faster.
Founded in 2011 and headquartered in downtown San Francisco with a global, remote workforce, CircleCI is venture-backed by IVP, Sapphire Ventures, Owl Rock, NextEquity Partners, Scale Venture Partners, Threshold Ventures, Baseline Ventures, Top Tier Capital Partners, Industry Ventures, Heavybit, and Harrison Metal Capital. Learn more at https://circleci.com.
CircleCI is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state and local law.
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: Japan Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈