1 month ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: USA Only
HOW TO APPLY
Please visit our job portal at https://cloverleaf-care.breezy.hr
Or respond with a complete resume and cover letter using the "Apply Now" button on this page.
Do NOT apply more than once for this position because it may result in your application being rejected.
After you apply, you will receive an email with a link to a page where you can tell us more about yourself. This is a required step for you to complete from your computer (not a smartphone) in order to be considered for this position.
Remember to check your spam email folder in case our emails end up there.
Do *not* email to any company email addresses because these responses will be lost. Do *not* call the company - all inquiries for this position are being managed online. You will receive an email from us at each step in the process.
Please note that this is a 100% remote position for an Office Manager for a Healthcare company. You will need to have a reliable high-speed internet connection, and a dedicated room that will serve as your home-office from where you can work undisturbed throughout the day. Staying connected is a core part of our culture, and we stay "live" with one another during the workday.
Hiring now for a full-time exempt Office Manager. This position of Office Manager will be involved in growing the core business of the home health care company. There are excellent career growth opportunities in business operations, program management, business management, staffing operations in our existing and new lines of business.
Are you a go-getter, self-starter and disciplined professional with outstanding work ethics looking for a promising career in the healthcare industry while having the benefit of working remotely from a location of your choice? Then read on…
We are a rapidly expanding In-Home Care agency and looking to hire an experienced Office Manager. If you thrive in multi-tasking, juggling a variety of tasks, using the latest productivity technologies, and taking pride in making things better in a fast-paced environment, then we invite you to apply!
We value independent work, proactive communications, decision making, being goal oriented, outstanding time-management and organization abilities.
If you are looking for a stable and thriving job despite the Covid-19 environment, then you have come to the right place! If you were wondering whether you can develop in your career while enjoying the conveniences of working from home, then read on…
If you match this profile and are looking to make a career in providing compassion and care to the senior population while working full-time in a fun and rewarding environment, then we would love to talk to you!
Success as an Office Manager requires the ability to balance hands-on tasks as well as supervisory tasks and ensuring daily goals are met. The Office Manager must use strong leadership skills, be a proficient problem solver and have consistent commitment to productivity from all office staff. Setting and tracking goals for the office and ensuring that the established goals are met consistently is a key success factor in this position. The Office Manager must be aware of Company goals and align team tasks and objectives to meet these goals.
At the same time, the Office Manager must ensure high employee morale; cultivate a culture of quality, reliability, responsibility, and accountability in the workforce, and maintain a motivated team of caregivers and office staff.
The Office Manager will be expected to support initiatives launched for company growth including new payer channels, new senior care services and new territories.
This is a full-time position which requires flexibility in schedule, some weekend and holiday work may be required.
The Office Manager will mostly work independently of co-workers or supervisors and therefore must be a self-starter, have strong work ethics and always work consistent with the policies of the company.
The Office Manager will have accountabilities in the following areas:
- Recruitment of Caregivers
- Scheduling of Caregivers
- Customer satisfaction
- Care management for Senior Care services
- Quality management of Homecare services
- Communications management including all forms of phone, electronic and online mediums
- Billing and A/R
- Staff management
- Daily, weekly and quarterly meetings
- On-call responsibilities
- Timely operations management reports
- Duties in special
The Office Manager duties are not limited to those listed, as the position has a wide scope of duties at times dependent on the business and always under the auspices of the company.
- Must be able to work a 8:30am – 5:30pm weekday schedule in the **west coast time zone**.
- 4+ years' experience in a professional work environment. We are looking for professionals with a verifiable exemplary job record who are looking to develop in their career!
- 2+ years of experience in office administration with increasing levels of responsibility.
- 2+ years of experience as a recruiter.
- Strong leadership qualities and looking to grow with increasing responsibilities.
- Hands-on computer experience (Microsoft Office, web applications, scheduling tools among others) with a proven ability to work with multiple computer programs, applications and software tools in everyday work is a **MUST**.
- Proven ability to work independently, your manager will be remote.
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- Detail oriented, highly organized, dependable and multi-tasker.
- Outstanding oral and written communication skills.
- Self-starter with superior time management skills.
- Goal oriented and able to consistently meet targets set by supervisor.
- Excellent customer service skills with phone. Must demonstrate crystal clear phone call voice quality using home office equipment during hiring process.
- Demonstrate creative and critical thinking towards everyday work challenges.
- Strong work ethics, respectful and a professional attitude towards work.
- US Citizen or proof of work authorization required.
- Previous experience in a remote setting with strong references, a definite plus.
- 100% remote! Work from a location of your choice completely for a job with promising career advancement opportunities! No commute necessary.
- Health benefits.
- Sick time, holidays.
- Training, education and free CEUs.
- Develop in your career as a recruiter working for a healthcare organization with a proven track record of remote work that has resulted in a mature remote work environment and a great team of professionals.
- Gain valuable healthcare work experience.
- Opportunity to work with seniors -- a valuable skill with the fastest growing demographics today.
- Feel rewarded for your work each day by making a difference in the lives of thankful families.
- Receive recognition and rewards from management for excellent job performance.
- A positive, friendly and fun work environment based on mutual respect and responsibility.
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: USA Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈