1 month ago
Job type: Part-time
Hiring from: USA Only
After you apply, you will receive an email with a link to a page where you can tell us more about yourself. This is a required step for you to complete in order to be considered for this position. After reviewing your response we will then email you regarding next steps. For all correspondence regarding your application continue to only use the email that you used initially to apply to this position.
Remember to check your spam email folder in case our emails end up there.
Do *not* email to any company email addresses because these responses will be lost. Do *not* call the company - all inquiries for this position are being managed online. You will receive an email from us at each step in the process! We meet qualified candidates who have progressed to the interview stage in our remote hiring process.
Please note that this is a 100% remote position for an office assistant. You will need to have a reliable high-speed internet connection. Staying connected is a core part of our culture, and we use videoconferencing to be "live" with one another during the work day.
Hiring now for part-time Office Assistant. This is a 100% remote position.
You must be able to work weekdays between the hours of 8am - 7pm ** west coast time**.
We are a rapidly expanding In-Home Care agency and looking to hire an Office Assistant to support our growing needs with office administration, HR and customer service functions.
We would love to speak with you if you are a motivated, positive, self-starter office coordinator with a professional demeanor who can work independently, be highly goal oriented and have outstanding time-management and communication abilities.
The Office Assistant will perform the following job functions:
- Assist with hiring caregivers.
- Coordinate job fairs.
- Post job ads and perform social media marketing.
- Staff all client shifts by matching the best caregiver with each client.
- Manage employee files.
- Schedule and coordinate day to day activities of the in-home caregivers.
- Perform payroll responsibilities.
- Answer telephone and provide excellent customer service utilizing good telephone technique.
- Handle customer service issues and ensure customer satisfaction at all times.
- Coordinate client care to ensure highest service quality delivered to clients.
- Prepare daily and weekly recruitment and staffing reports.
- Other office coordination duties.
The Office Assistant duties are not limited to those listed as the position has a wide scope of duties at times dependent on the client and always under the auspices of the company.
- You must be able to work weekdays between the hours of 8am - 7pm ** west coast time**.
- 4+ years' experience in a professional work environment. We are looking for professionals with a verifiable exemplary job record who are looking to develop in their career!
- Previous experience in a remote setting with strong references, a definite plus.
- Hands-on computer experience (Microsoft Office, web applications, scheduling tools among others) with a proven ability to work with multiple computer programs, applications and software tools in everyday work is a **MUST**.
- Excellent problem solving skills.
- Detail oriented, highly organized, dependable and multi-tasker.
- Outstanding oral and written communication skills.
- Excellent customer service skills with phone. Must demonstrate crystal clear phone call voice quality using home office equipment during hiring process.
- Strong work ethics, respectful and a professional attitude towards work.
- US Citizen or proof of work authorization required.
- 100% remote! Work from a location of your choice for a job with promising career advancement opportunities! No commute necessary.
- Sick time.
- Develop in your career working for a healthcare organization with a proven track record of remote work that has resulted in a mature remote work environment and a great team of professionals.
- Gain valuable healthcare operations, HR and administrative work experience.
- Opportunity to work with seniors - a valuable skill with the fastest growing demographics today.
- Feel rewarded for your work each day by making a difference in the lives of thankful families.
- Receive recognition and rewards from management for excellent job performance.
- A positive, friendly and fun work environment based on mutual respect and responsibility.
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: USA Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈