Market Research Associate
1 week ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: USA Only
Thrivable is a real-time market research platform. We help patients and solution-makers work together to create the next generation of products and services. Organizations can reach the patients that matter, doing surveys, interviews, and more with results in hours.
As a Research Associate, you will help us successfully deliver client research projects in the healthcare space. As one of the earliest full-time members of the research team, you will have the opportunity to shape the direction of the research team, and bring to bear experience in the research process to build a repeatable research process. Our startup culture also offers opportunities to grow with the company in responsibility and leadership.
- Investigate the feasibility and provide quotes and timelines for project delivery to clients
- Communicate regularly with clients and research participants
- Program and troubleshooting surveys
- Organize and conduct qualitative interviews and focus groups
- Analyze data and creating visual displays of project outcomes
- Assemble summary reports and presentations for clients
- Develop creative solutions to achieve high-quality and timely delivery of a high volume of research activities
- We are working to solve a massive problem: to help health care companies get the voice of the patient into every decision.
- We are small, so you will have a big impact.
- You will get to work with smart and interesting people.
- As Thrivable grows, we are committed to helping you grow. We want to build an opportunity engine for everyone in our company.
- You can work remotely and have a flexible schedule. We don't micromanage.
- We can care about work/life balance. We know that bringing your best self to work means having a great life outside of work.
- We are building a place where we love to work, and to do that, we hire based on our values:
- Put People First
- Cultivate Joy
- Be a Leader
- Listen to Understand
- Be Scrappy and Fast
- Deliver Extraordinary
- We are a small company (~10 people). If you like big companies where everything has already been built, now might not be the right time to join the team.
- We are a startup. Priorities and responsibilities shift regularly to keep up with our evolving business..
- Our product is in progress. We have an innovative solution, but there are many opportunities for improvement.
- Bachelor's degree
- Project management experience
- Market research savvy (quantitative and qualitative projects)
- Knowledge of common research approaches and selection of appropriate techniques for different projects
- Understanding of appropriate sampling approaches
- Customer service experience
- Experience with basic data manipulation and analysis strategies
- Experience with creating data displays, reports and presentations
- Clear and timely communication skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Impeccable attention to detail
- Excellent organizational skills
- A strong background in science or mathematics
- Strong statistical analysis skills
- Working understanding of common health conditions, in particular, diabetes and cardiovascular disease
We believe in putting our team first. This means:
- Competitive compensation
- Health care benefits
- Stock options so you share in our success
- 401k match so you can save for a great retirement
- Generous parental leave policy to support your family
We look forward to hearing from you!
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: USA Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈