Manager, Revenue Operations
3 months ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: USA Only
Manager, Revenue Operations
Curri partners with the largest material distributors in the construction industry to deliver to their customers with unprecedented speed. Curri is a fast-paced, high growth startup bringing significant innovation to the industries we serve. If solving big challenges and significantly impacting a growing business excites you, read on!
As our first Revenue Operations (RevOps) hire, you will be responsible for the alignment of the Sales, Marketing and Customer Success operations across the full customer lifecycle. Curri is growing extremely fast, and we are looking for a RevOps expert who is excited about building and owning a new and evolving function.
Curri is based in Ventura, CA but our team primarily works remotely.
The Manager of Revenue Operations will lead the efforts to enable internal GTM customers with the technology, processes and insights to ensure they can perform their roles efficiently and can scale effectively.
Reporting directly to Curri's Chief Revenue Officer, this position will play a pivotal supporting role in the overall operations organization around process and controls improvement, supporting infrastructure, and scaling and developing the revenue team. As the company experiences strong continued growth, this person will be key in scaling the business and be the voice of operationalizing this growth.
The ideal candidate will have a proven track record of owning and executing operational processes that enable predictability, scalability, and efficiency and possess a unique blend of metrics-driven business ownership, operations acumen, leadership, agility, and communications skills. If you are motivated to inspire and improve a high performing GTM team, let's talk!
- Act as a strategic thought partner to company leadership and the Sales, Customer Success and Marketing teams to efficiently drive revenue growth
- Ensure that the entire Revenue org has access to accurate data quickly and where needed
- Provide robust reporting and analysis to the leadership team to align on objectives and business success
- Architect, execute, and manage the operational design of the Sales, Marketing, and Customer Success teams and processes
- Analyze the sales funnel and customer journey with an eye towards continuous improvements that increase revenue and margins
- Align and direct operational priorities responsible for customer acquisition, growth, and retention to achieve revenue goals
- Increase efficiency, effectiveness, and business contributions by aligning revenue related activities, processes, and resources
- Build the Revenue Operations function from the ground up by identifying gaps and building on existing tools and processes.
- Identify future systems needs to define and prioritize the unmet technology and process needs of the Revenue organization
- Oversee the technical implementation, integrations and improvements to the software and systems within our revenue technology stack
- Drive the Hubspot requirements and provide support and assistance for creating automations, workflows, reports and dashboards
- Identify, make recommendations, document and execute on process, efficiency, productivity improvements across the organization
- Manage day-to-day operational tasks, including but not limited to CRM database quality and optimization of the Sales execution workflow
- Define and standardize the analytics, metrics and dashboards that will empower the team to achieve immediate and significant business results
- Design and manage regular reporting for senior management on all areas of revenue management
- Enabling a best-in-class sales forecast, pipeline and operating cadence, including gathering data, improving predictive measures, running analysis, and facilitating forecasting and planning
- Rigorous measurement of the business, including a keen eye towards helping answer the question “what should we measure” rather than just reporting data
- Create and track KPIs to measure performance and quota achievement at individual, team, and department level
- Provide support to leadership, finance, and cross functional teams when modeling annual headcount planning, revenue & margin targets, and other key annual planning modeling outputs
- Partner with finance on the development, implementation, and execution of compensation plans and quota across Sales & Customer Success
- Participate in optimizing territory distribution and assignments
- Review and assess commission plans and reporting for independent sales & marketing reps
- 4+ years of Operations (Sales/Customer Success/Revenue) experience in a startup environment
- Experience building and managing a team
- Quantitative, analytical mindset – impressive financial modeling skills and expertise analyzing complex and large data sets
- Deep understanding of B2B revenue operations
- Track-record of collaborating with cross-functional partners to develop and implement operating processes & programs
- Strong attention to detail with the ability to move fast and be responsive to changing business needs.
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Deep knowledge and expertise on key software tools and point of view on how to effectively leverage, including the ability to effectively audit, design, and implement streamlined revenue operations systems to amplify growth performance
- Proactive and persistent: independently capable of seeking information, corralling resources, and delivering results in a variety of situations
- Infectious can do and will do, positive demeanor
- A highly motivated, self starter who excels in a fast paced environment.
At Curri we strive to create an environment where each team member can bring their full selves to their role and have a significant impact on our work together. Our perks include health benefits, laptop, 401k, and a book budget to help you grow personally and professionally. We value a supportive environment where you will be surrounded by colleagues committed to helping each other learn, grow, excel and have fun.
Curri provides on-demand, last mile logistics for construction and adjacent industries with our nationwide fleet of cars, trucks, and flatbeds. Curri was founded in 2018 and was part of the YC S19 batch. We are backed by a great team including Initialized Capital and Brick & Mortar Ventures.
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: USA Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈