Manager, Operations Coordination
3 weeks ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: USA Only
- Manage a current team of Operations Coordinators, internal resources and external stakeholders to onboard and manage our rapidly growing clinical workforce through compliance, competency, and employment requirements
- Identify third-party solutions and providers to help us provide a premier quality of service to our users
- Create workflows and processes to manage how and when we communicate with our users through tools with an emphasis on quality and rapid response time
- Help us improve and provide input to our product team to help us streamline routine processes and provide an even better experience to our candidates and clients alike
- A great people manager. You’ve excelled as a people manager and love to mentor and coach. You understand how to build and grow a team and have excelled as a hiring manager.
- Flexible & adaptable. You adjust quickly to changing priorities and conditions, and cope effectively with complexity and change.
- A great team player and partner. You are an exceptional communicator and enjoy working with cross-functional teams to solve problems and are comfortable influencing both with and without formal authority. You act with integrity, and have an uncanny ability to build trust, credibility and relationships with the people around you.
- 5+ years of professional experience with one or more experiences in Operations, preferably at a high-growth startup and/or in a people management capacity
- 2+ years of experience as a hiring manager & working with cross-functional teams
- Deep understanding of Project Management processes and tools; can create workflows & tools that can scale - both individually and by working cross-functionally in a project management capacity via detailed requirement & workflow documentation
- Experience with databases and enterprise tools such as Salesforce, Front, and Asana
- BONUS: Familiarity with healthcare compliance requirements (background checks, drug screens, labs & titers, competency evaluations, Joint Commission Certification, etc.)
- Stock options and competitive compensation package
- Paid vacation & sick time, paid family leave, and flexible work hours
- Employer paid health insurance, vision, and dental
- Mindfulness reimbursement
- Monthly cellular phone reimbursement
- Employer sponsored 401k
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: USA Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈