Manager of Business Development
1 week ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: USA Only
RiverCap Holdings is a holding company with its headquarters in Rocky River, Ohio. RiverCap's portfolio is made up of technology driven marketplaces, software, and real estate. RiverCap Ventures is the capital investment group of RiverCap Holdings which pursues investment opportunities in synergy with our portfolio companies.
They focus on five main categories:
- Laydown Yards & MRO Warehouses
- Full plant closures
- Renewable Energy
- Emerging products and services
- Real estate
- Manage and grow your book of business
- Develop a comprehensive understanding of typical business challenges faced by Buyers and Sellers and common objections in order to appropriately present our value proposition.
- Effectively and independently communicate our value proposition and best practices through orientation meetings and via email to existing and future Users.
- Take accountability of our User’s interest, which includes increasing engagement, fostering customer retention, and overall satisfaction.
- Help our Users find value in our platform and help them leverage it to its fullest extent.
- Accurately document each User interaction so your team can reference the information if needed on a future interaction.
- Follow through on all tasks assigned to you to completion. Be proactive when handling requests, work quickly to resolve issues, and be unfailing in your follow-up.
- Manage high call volume, multiple priorities, and competing demands while adhering to established processes.
- You will be held accountable for your KPIs as established.
- Have a complete and thorough understanding of our business model, technology, process, and culture.
- You are required to mentor and guide your peers and participate in other duties as assigned
- 3-5 years of sales management experience
- Bachelor’s degree in business or equivalent experience preferred
- Sales pipeline building and reporting experience required
- Hands on experience with a CRM system, HubSpot preferred
- Ability to effectively communicate with customers and employees
- Demonstrates ability to manage complex and competing priorities
- Proven ability to drive amazing customer experiences and results through team development.
- Experience with diplomatically managing multiple commitments to customers, staff, and operations.
- Ability to adapt to challenges while remaining calm in a dynamic environment.
Members of our team enjoy:
- Competitive salary and bonus package
- Immediate eligibility for 401(k) with Safe Harbor and Profit Sharing Plan
- PTO package including paid holidays off
- Corporate volunteer program with associated PTO
- Immediate eligibility for medical, dental, and vision benefits
RiverCap Holdings is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: USA Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈