Manager, Business Operations and Strategy
1 month ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: USA Only
SquareTrade is the fastest growing company of its kind. We’re revolutionizing a $30b industry with service innovation and attention to customer satisfaction. We partner with some of the largest, most sophisticated retailers and carriers in the world (Walmart, Target, Amazon, Costco, and T-Mobile to name a few), consistently win industry awards, have received tens of thousands of 5-star reviews… and we’re just getting started. A member of the Allstate family, SquareTrade has headquarters in San Francisco and London.
We are looking for a smart, driven individual to join our Operations and Supply Chain team. The ideal candidate is a highly analytical individual who is ready to solve interesting and challenging problems such as scaling our supply chain to meet future needs, optimizing operational processes to reduce inefficiencies, and reducing operational cost in the system. You'll forge partnerships with key suppliers and internal business partners to drive improvements. In this high-visibility role you'll own projects end-to-end, and directly impact the success of the business.
What’s great about this role?
- You’ll work on interesting problems that have a real and direct impact on the business
- You’ll get exposure to all aspects of the business - from helping define the strategy, to working on the nuts and bolts of a project
- You’ll have real ownership of projects, including any change-management that impacts the team
- With lots of variety in our ever-changing, fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment, we guarantee you won’t get bored
You're our ideal candidate if you [are]:
- Highly analytical: you can not only come up with an idea (the "what's"), but the "why's", "how's", and "when's", too...along with the data to back it up!
- Incredibly detail-oriented: you like digging into how complex things work, and figuring out how to make them better
- Scrappy: you like rolling up your sleeves and enjoy tactical execution in an entrepreneurial environment
- Multi-tasker: you are able to juggle many tasks within a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- A BA or BS is required; an MBA (or equivalent) from a top-tier school is a plus
- 4+ yrs of experience in consulting, supply chain, operations, customer service and/or project management
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, including Microsoft PowerPoint and Word
- Strong analytical skills, including advanced skills with Excel; experience with SQL or other analytical tools a plus
Some of the benefits of working @ squaretrade include:
- Not feeling stuck! This team has exposure to many different parts of the business, making transitioning easy...we work on developing careers based on what people enjoy!
- Competitive salaries, benefits (medical, dental, vision), flex PTO, 401k matching
- Respect for your work-life balance
- A paid volunteer day to give back to the community
The Team: http://www.squaretrade.com/leadership
SquareTrade is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: USA Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈