Manager/ Associate Director
1 month ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: USA Only
Tiger Analytics is an advanced analytics consulting firm. We are the trusted analytics partner for several Fortune 100 companies, enabling them to generate business value from data. Our consultants bring deep expertise in Data Science, Machine Learning and AI. Our business value and leadership has been recognized by various market research firms, including Forrester and Gartner.
We are looking for someone with a good blend of business consulting skills and data analytics background.
- Work on the latest applications of data science to solve business problems
- Work directly with client stakeholders to translate business problems into high level analytics solution designs
- Present analytic solutions to business audiences highlighting robustness of the solution and how it could help generate business value
- Responsible for managing analytics projects, collaborating with client stakeholders and Tiger’s team situated globally.
- Participate in discussions with team members to select and apply relevant analytic techniques and create actionable business insights.
- Responsible for making presentations to senior management, communicating results to business teams, and develop plans to help operationalize analytic solution
- 7-12 years of professional work experience with at least 5 years in data analytics
- Ability to engage with executive/VP level stakeholders from client’s team to translate business problems to high level analytics solution approach
- Solid understanding of statistical and machine learning algorithms
- Strong project management and team management skills and ability to work with global teams
- Strong SQL skills and hands-on experience with analytic tools like R & Python & visualization tools like Qlik or Tableau
- Exposure to cloud platforms and big data systems such as Hadoop HDFS, Hive is a plus
- Ability to work with IT and Data Engineering teams to help embed analytic outputs in business processes
- Graduate in Business Analytics or MBA or equivalent work experience
Significant career development opportunities exist as the company grows. The position offers a unique opportunity to be part of a small, fast-growing, challenging and entrepreneurial environment, with a high degree of individual responsibility.
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: USA Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈