LATAM Business Development/ Community Strategist
4 months ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: LATAM Only
- Assist the leadership in leading expansion plans for the market and shape the plan for launching new services while ensuring strong coordination with Government Relations, Marketing and Tech teams along the way.
- Work with relevant business owners to help them develop new strategies relentlessly to push operational standards to the next level, shape the business model, and execute accordingly.
- Work extensively with Data Dashboards to refine User Experience and inform management strategy decisions
- Coordinate local key marketing activities, such as developing new partnerships and organizing key events.
- Lead local key marketing activities, such as developing new partnerships and organising key events.
- Represent Binance in the local events, media, and in communication with external stakeholders
- Plan and execute all digital marketing, including SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and display advertising campaigns
- Analyze web traffic metrics and suggest solutions to boost web presence
- Design, build and maintain our social media presence
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
- Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights
- Plan, execute, and measure experiments and conversion tests
- Collaborate with internal teams to create landing pages and optimize user experience
- Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points
- Instrument conversion points and optimize user funnels
- Evaluate emerging technologies
- Provide thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate
- A minimum of 6 years of proven success in a similar role - leading operations/marketing, strong understanding of growth tactics, and a record of high-performing teams.
- Communication. Being the face of a market means having excellent written and verbal communication skills. You not only need to be inspirational to your team, but also to partners, investors and the public.
- Data-focused. Able to roll up your sleeves to pull and analyze the data. You will push the company to be more data-driven in it’s approach for excellence.
- Strong interpersonal skills. Able to build and manage strong relationships with their team, cross-functional colleagues, and external partners.
- Entrepreneurship mentality. Must be a self-starter and leader that assumes the risks and rewards of running an innovative sustainable operation.
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate
- Experience in optimizing landing pages and user funnels
- Experience with A/B and multivariate experiments
- Solid knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g., Sensor, Google Analytics, NetInsight, Omniture, WebTrends)
- Working knowledge of ad serving tools (e.g., DART, Atlas)
- A passion for crypto and digital assets. We are trying to change an entire industry and it will take time. Passion is what gets you excited to come into work every morning.
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: LATAM Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈