Inventory & Business Analyst
3 weeks ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: USA Only
Great Minds, a rapidly growing challenger brand in the PK-12 instructional materials space, seeks an experienced Inventory & Business Analyst.
Great Minds, a mission driven Public Benefit Corporation, brings teachers and scholars together to craft exemplary instructional materials that inspire joy in teaching and learning. Our English curriculum, Wit & Wisdom®, Eureka Math™ and PhD Science™, all support teachers as they take students beyond rote learning to provide a deeper, more complete understanding of the humanities, mathematics, and the sciences. Founded in 2007, Great Minds now employs more than 1,000 people.
For additional information please visit: www.greatminds.org
OUR MARKET POSITION
Great Minds’ Eureka Math is the most widely used curriculum in the history of American education. It enjoys an unrivaled 40+ net promoter score. Eureka and its sister products, Wit & Wisdom English and PhD Science, embrace much higher expectations for all students and all teachers. In a market dominated by scripted, procedural materials that drive expectations down, Great Minds produces curricula that celebrate knowledge, respect the craft of teaching, and acknowledge the true capabilities of students.
Reports to the Director of Operations, Planning and Analysis with oversight of the following duties:
Provides day-to-day inventory management support for our all transactions. Perform reconciliations with third party warehouses, printers and shippers and maintain an accurate inventory balance in internal accounting system. Will work closely with internal Accounting Team and IT Team.
- Performs inventory transactions such as receipts, orders, scrap and spoilage and warehouse moves in Intacct, our financial system
- Monitors inventory levels in Intacct and compares to actual inventory at our vendor to identify discrepancies.
- Coordinates third party cycle counts to understand differences and hold warehouse providers accountable to SOPs.
- Performs research to determine reason for discrepancies and recommends appropriate corrective actions.
- Ensures proper addition of new products to Intacct.
- Audits invoices against contracts and purchase orders to ensure accuracy
- Resolves purchase order and billing discrepancies with the requester or vendor
- Effectively builds and maintains strong business relationships with warehouse third parties.
- 7-10 years of experience in similar role
- Experience monitoring inventory levels
- Experience working with third party vendors
- Experience with resolving purchase order and billing discrepancies with the requester or vendor
- Experience effectively building and maintaining strong business relationships with warehouse third parties.
- Strong communication skills, knowledge of Excel, Intacct and Salesforce helpful.
Excellent benefits package.
A cover letter and resume are required to be considered for this position.
If selected for an interview, a salary history and background check will be required.
Great Minds is an equal opportunity employer. We will extend equal opportunity to all individuals without regard to race, religion, color, sex (including pregnancy, sexual orientation, and gender identity), national origin, disability, age, genetic information, or any other status protected under applicable federal, state, or local laws. Our policy reflects and affirms the organization’s commitment to the principles of fair employment and the elimination of all discriminatory practices
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: USA Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈