Inbound Business Development Representative
1 month ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: USA Only
Who wants to start a sales job and feel like they are at the bottom of the totem pole or like a hamster on a never-ending wheel? Nobody does. We've been there, done that - and it's not fun.
What if you could be the beating heart of a sales organization, knock down the totem-pole, and partner with tenured sales reps? What if you could be a part of a company whose core purpose is rooted in making other organizations champions in their industry through world-class training and development?
Docebo is looking for a go-getter; someone who is hungry for leads and can channel that hunger into engaging, personalized outreach utilizing today's technologies. This is more than appointment setting – you will play a critical role in determining and communicating who the ideal customer is for Docebo. As an Inbound Business Development Representative, you will work directly to fuel Docebo's growth by qualifying inbound leads, helping prospects better understand our products and services, and getting them to the right sales rep right away.
Reports To: Inbound BDR Manager
Location: Athens, GA (Remote OK)
- Follow-up with and qualify prospects that express interest in Docebo through form fill outs (request a demo, speak to an expert, etc.) or chat with us on the website
- Be able to deliver outstanding presentations and demos of the Docebo products and services over the phone or alternative tools, such as Skype or GoToMeeting as needed.
- Generate new accounts and close sales opportunities using your presentation and negotiation skills.
- Continuously build and maintain a pipeline of prospects/qualified leads to provide to your Account Executive
- Maintain a pipeline of qualified prospects sufficient to meet monthly objectives.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- The ability to work in a fast paced environment and ability to multitask.
- A desire to learn new concepts and work on new projects
- Familiarity with CRMs and similar tools (Familiarity with SFDC, Drift, Outreach, and ChilliPiper a plus)
- Previous work experience in a business development role for a software or tech start-up
- A passion for giving value to customers based on your knowledge and experience around our platform
- A strong motivation for learning a new product with ambitions of eventually performing demos for prospective clients
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: USA Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈