1 month ago
Job type: Contract
Hiring from: USA Only
Actionstep is a powerful cloud-based legal practice & case management software with everything you need to run your entire law firm. Our Certified Consulting Partners are highly experienced in legal practice management. By utilizing their knowledge and skills, clients are able to implement Actionstep, learn how to take full advantage of it’s amazing functionality, and improve their existing processes to save time in the future and improve their bottom-line.
The right person for this position has a high technical aptitude for business applications, a strong client focus, and is able to consult with clients on how to use products to improve and grow their business.
- Lead generation to bring new clients to Actionstep.
- Conduct discovery meetings to understand client requirements for implementation or customization of Actionstep.
- Manage your client meetings as you educate, train, and advise clients on how to successfully implement Actionstep.
- Delight clients by completing their implementations successfully, on-time and within budget.
- Regularly meet with both Actionstep team members and the client to deliver status updates, resolve project issues, and design solutions.
- Ask thoughtful, probing questions to understand the customer's business requirements and make accurate product tier recommendations.
- Complete thorough testing of the solution prior to hand off to client. Provide timely response and issue resolution.
- Showcase demos, train clients and their staff on Actionstep where necessary.
- Keep the project on target with respect to scope and timeline by recognizing scope creep and following defined processes to address or mitigate.
- Provide go-live support, knowledge transfer, and documentation as necessary.
- Where required and based on partner tier, work alongside Actionstep support OR act as client support POC to best support the needs of the client.
Who are we looking for?
- Legal industry experience preferred in at least one of the following areas: enterprise software implementation, business analysis, or business process consulting.
- Experience working with external clients on system implementations or training.
- Prior experience in cloud software is preferred.
- Understanding of and experience with application integration technologies and projects is preferred.
- Ability to work independently and demonstrated interpersonal, analytical and communication skills, esp. the ability to communicate complex technical issues in an easy to understand manner.
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment with the ability to manage multiple concurrent projects.
- Customer satisfaction and problem solving skills are essential.
- Prior software re-seller experience (sales to implementation) is preferred.
- Ability to conduct oneself with professionalism in all situations, including high-pressure scenarios.
- Bachelor's Degree in Business, Engineering, Information Systems, Computer Science (BSc, MCA), Law Degree, or other related disciplines.
There are many benefits of being an Actionstep Certified Consulting Partner:
- It's simple to Sell! Actionstep is a Modern, Robust 100% cloud based solution
- Its highly configurable making to easy for you to provide value added services to clients
- There are multiple revenue streams (value add professional services, premium support, app revenue)
- Its a great opportunity to get onto the cloud wave and convert clients from desktop solutions
Actionstep is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. This position is a contractual partnership with Actionstep, not full-time employment. This is a remote position.
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: USA Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈