HubSpot Operations Manager
1 week ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: Europe Only
You have the flexibility to choose a full remote working setup, without the need to relocate! #LI-Remote
Hi, thanks for looking at this 123FormBuilder JD. Since we might be working together, I wanted to first introduce myself. I’m Monica, Demand Generation Lead at 123 Form Builder and I’m looking to find a new team member, full of ideas and really passionate about Growth Marketing.
First, I want to give you a better understanding of whom 123FormBuilder is and what we’re looking for, and also introduce myself. You should probably read the whole thing if you’re serious about applying.
Since you and I will probably work together, I’d like to introduce myself to YOU. First, feel free to connect with me on LinkedIn profile. I have 20 years of experience in Marketing, Demand Generation, IT B2B and:
- My team is everything. I will always have their back and spend time mentoring them to be the best they can be.
- I like to work at a fast pace, implement ideas, test things and see results coming.
- I am all about transforming users into brand advocates and delighting them with valuable information all along the journey.
- The reason I joined 123 Form Builder is that I’ve tried the product and really liked it, as it is a smart form builder that offers you limitless variations and submissions. And I liked the people that form the team: passionate about their work, eager to overachieve.
And now, let’s talk about YOU.
I’m looking for a HubSpot Operations Manager to join my team and lead the management process across our Hubspot marketing automation platform, supporting the marketing team’s overall operations. You will work to create scalable processes that ensure best practices in lead nurturing and database management and analysis. You will also conduct complex data analysis and create naming conventions that boost our efficiency and focus and inform our strategy.
- Manage technical aspects and processes across our HubSpot platform.
- Map & own the customer journeys and buying cycles within HubSpot, creating campaigns and workflows that support them from contact acquisition to retention.
- Work closely with other roles inside the marketing department on workflows strategies for customer acquisition, nurturing, and retention.
- Establish and maintain scalable processes that ensure best practices in campaign and lead management.
- Create and maintain Hubspot reports on marketing and sales activities that detail their effectiveness and business impact.
- Analyze marketing and sales data inside Hubspot to develop insights and make recommendations on areas for optimization.
- Monitor and maintain data quality within the marketing database.
- Evaluate new technologies and add-on applications to improve and optimize marketing team performance.
We are in the process of building our Demand Generation team, strategy, and operations, and this is an exciting time to join us. As a team, we’re working together to reach the company’s growth and revenue goals.
We are currently having a lot of fun developing and implementing the marketing strategy, as well as working on increasing brand awareness, establishing product positioning, and driving customer growth, and we’d like you to join us.
- You’re our Marketing Operations expert. It is you we’re counting on to make sure we don’t miss anything in Hubspot.
- Keep us ahead of the curve when it comes to marketing operations. You speak and breathe marketing operations.
- Make sure we’re using the latest trends and tactics.
- GSD mentality
- A “yes-can-do” attitude
- Proficient in marketing automation systems (e.g. HubSpot) and integrating those systems with other technologies.
- The ability to work in a fast-paced environment and have a serious “yes can do” attitude
- BA / BS or equivalent working experience.
- Strong analytical skills (including mastery of Microsoft Excel) and experience with reporting and data analysis.
- Ability to manage multiple projects at the same time.
- Excellent communication skills and a strong drive to improve processes.
- Detail-oriented, self-directed, and likes to multi-task in a fast-paced deadline-driven environment
- A current Marketing Operations Manager with experience in tackling challenging marketing operations topics.
- Proficient in Hubspot software management.
- Strong analytical skills, showing deep interest in research and analysis.
- You solve problems creatively and have experience breaking the status quo.
But above all, I am looking for a team player. Someone who can take leadership over her/his role. If you think this is you, and if everything I just described makes your toes tickle with excitement, then I want you to destroy that “Apply” button and let us meet!
- Attractive salary package;
- Meal tickets;
- Private medical insurance (Business package);
- Full access to gyms / fitness centers across the country (7card);
- Extra vacation days based on seniority in the company (we start from 23);
- Loyalty bonuses based on seniority in the company;
- Professional growth opportunities such as trainings, online courses, conferences;
- Birthdays celebration with birthday cakes and gift vouchers;
- The flexibility of choosing a full remote work setup. Relocation is not mandatory!
Lots and lots of other benefits that we will resume once the pandemic ends, such as:
- Rivers of coffee, tea, and soft drinks;
- Daily health in a basket full of fruits and breakfast snacks;
- Memorable team buildings;
- Social gatherings and events, workshops, hackathons and company retreats;
- Access to relaxation rooms with Xbox, ping pong, board games and more;
- Daily on-site massage in our offices.
The pandemic has brought about long-lasting changes. While we will always have physical offices for our colleagues to meet, collaborate and have a cup of coffee together, for those of us who are out of reach we will interact and have fun at online team buildings, trivia nights, Happy Friday’s over Slack and more.
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place:Europe Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈