Head of Customer Success
1 month ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: Anywhere
- Go through a two week-long training program on our product, our value propositions, our customers, our team, and our processes.
- Meet our existing Customer Engineers and begin the process of forging a long standing partnership with each of them.
- Dive deep into our existing customer experience and the Customer Engineer’s partnership with Sales.
- Meet our Sales teams and each of our internal organization leads.
- Become involved in several accounts at various points of Sourcegraph engagement and take on a few customer interactions yourself.
- Take full management ownership of our existing team of Customer Engineers, which includes:
- Doing a regular review of each of their accounts
- Making technical or strategic suggestions to unblock any issues experienced
- Refining metrics tracked and actions taken at various engagement points
- Regularly providing feedback to the team to encourage personal and career development, and
- Staying in lock-step with the Sales team to ensure consistent alignment along all customer touch points.
- Run an evaluation of our metrics and processes and propose recommendations for improvement.
- Begin implementing approved changes.
- Be able to point to adoption or process improvements which were implemented due to uncovered indicators.
- Develop and grow the Customer (Success) Engineering team by cultivating a first class team, culture, process, and results. Results can be seen in Sourcegraph growth (revenue and adoption) and customer happiness.
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: Anywhere.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈