Head of Business Operations
1 week ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: USA Only
At WorkStep, we make the supply chain a better place to work. For workers, we provide intelligent job matching, skill development & feedback loops. For enterprise customers, our technology helps source, screen, train & retain hourly talent at scale.
We've already attracted an elite roster of customers, including more than 15 members of the Fortune 500.
The Head of Business Operations is responsible for reporting, forecasting, key vendor management, and execution of special projects. This role will work closely with and report directly to the CEO & Co-Founder.
More specifically, your responsibilities will include:
- Own KPI-reporting company-wide, including preparation of board materials
- Own OKR setting & reporting company-wide
- Maintain an up-to-date financial forecast on a monthly basis
- Manage relationships and interactions with both external accounting and legal teams
- Plan and execute mission-critical business projects in partnership with the CEO
- 2+ years in banking, consulting, finance or similar
- 2+ years in a high-growth technology company
- High energy and a track record of high achievement
- Excellent communication skills, especially speaking with data and communicating decisions
- Passion for the WorkStep mission
- Experience in HR technology or supply chain
- Competitive compensation
- Work remotely
- Unlimited PTO
- Quarterly team building on-sites (when safe to resume)
- Workspace stipend
- Competitive company-sponsored health, vision, and dental benefits package
- Opportunity to join a passionate, motivated, and fun team at an early stage to help shape and execute on our mission
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: USA Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈