Head of Agency Business
1 month ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: USA Only
Do you feed off the adrenaline of launching something completely new and then nurturing it into greatness? Are you a fan of the Lean Startup and Customer Development?
We are looking for a special someone who wants to take ownership of a vital business unit of Agorapulse. The Head of Agency Business will spearhead initiatives to create more value for the thousands of agency customers who use our social media marketing solution. Qualified candidates will have experience with planning, directing, and coordinating projects and teams. The ideal candidate not only loves scaling a business unit but understands the unique needs and wants of digital marketing and social media marketing agencies.
We need a Head of Agency Business who will come to Agorapulse with an intimate understanding of the distinct social media management needs of agencies. You will apply your background to create new value for Agency Love, a program for Agorapulse's agency customers, and Agency Scout. You'll develop new products, new programs, and new customer experience value that will not only keep our existing agency customers happy but attract new agency customers. This role will also be responsible for marketing these offerings up and down the sales funnel!
You'll work in a highly creative and energized environment where you will be inspired to share your years of experience in collaboration and support of the marketing and sales teams.
- Creating new products, programs, and campaigns that add compelling value for agency customers and which will ultimately attract new agency customers and keep existing agency customers delighted
- Building relationships with social media managers who work at agencies
- Mapping and executing marketing opportunities to promote the unique value of the Agorapulse Agency Love program and the Agency Scout program
- Creating and communicating project plans, schedules, and budgets
- Clearing roadblocks and escalating challenges when necessary
- Providing status reports to executives
- Managing project scope
- Assessing and evaluating project success
- Marketing or PR agency experience
- Ability to write and speak flawless English
- Strong communication skills
- Problem solver
- Ability to multitask and prioritize
- Goal- and results-driven
- Managed cross-functional teams
- Experience in the social media industry
- Detail-oriented and analytical
- Strong team player but still a self-starter
- Able to work in a high energy, hyper-growth, startup environment
- Living in the United States or able to have business hours similar to your colleagues in the US
- Experience working on a remote team across multiple time zones
- Eager to learn, adapt and perfect your work; you seek out help and put it to good use
If you think you fit the profile, we want to hear from you.
WORKING AT AGORAPULSE
We're a group of highly motivated, hard-working individuals working out of 13 countries spanning 4 continents. Deriving happiness and joy from our work is part of our DNA and we strive as a company to empower our teammates to reach their professional AND personal goals. That said, we're in it to win it in our space - it's no accident that we're ranked #1 in customer satisfaction. While most of us work remotely, we foster and enjoy a culture where every colleague seems just a cubicle and click away.
If you value building amazing work relationships that will last a lifetime and if you seek a company that will nurture and grow your career in challenging new directions, you just may be a fit.
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: USA Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈