Global Account Director
2 weeks ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: EMEA Only
Cohesity is redefining data management from the ground up to solve a critical challenge facing businesses today: mass data fragmentation. Most enterprise data — backups, archives, file shares, object stores, and data used for test/dev and analytics — sits in fragmented infrastructure silos that make it hard to protect, expensive to manage, and difficult to analyze. Cohesity consolidates silos onto one web-scale platform, spanning on-premises, cloud, and the edge, and uniquely empowers organizations to run apps on that platform — making it easier than ever to back up and extract insights from data.
We’re a values-led company looking for great people who love challenges, are collaborative and curious, unafraid to try, and passionate about customer success.
We are looking for an experienced leader to join our team as
Global Account Director EMEA
The Global Account Director EMEA will develop and manage sales pipeline to move a large number of strategic transactions through the sales process. They will drive satisfied customers while maintaining an accurate forecast and working with multiple channel partners.
- Build Global Accounts teams 4/5 headcount in UK/France/Germany
- Seed/Harvest and mature list of 20 global accounts (mixture of existing and new)
- Build cadence of building virtual teams/project reviews/strategy calls with executive team
- Drive MEDDIC Procedure
- Drive feature enhancements with spartan team/FTD
- Report into the VP EMEA and be part of the executive team/ Participate in QBR reviews
- Drive Forecast Accuracy/ predictability
- Drive satisfied customers while maintaining an accurate forecast and working with multiple channel partners.
- Develop and manage sales pipeline to move a large number of strategic transactions through the sales process
- Generating revenue and working closely with a network of Channel Partners to successfully sell the Cohesity solution.
- Define and execute sales plans for the assigned territory to meet and exceed quota through prospecting, qualifying, managing and closing sales opportunities
- Building a business case and establish value: develop and present proposals to customers with information that demonstrates the ability of the Cohesity solution to meet the customer's’ business objectives and justify the sale.
- Drive account strategies and coordinate team selling efforts with partners to close business on a quarterly and annual basis.
- Prospecting: proven track record of penetrating accounts, reaching decision-makers, and closing business.
- 10+ years of demonstrated success with Global / Major Accounts in a customer facing sales role proposing enterprise solutions at all levels of a customer organization.
- Experience in working with customers and technology partners
- Comfort in working with multiple decision-makers to drive proposals
- Very comfortable presenter of technical and business material to both small and large groups
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Self-motivated and a self-starter, comfortable working remotely and autonomously
- Ability to travel with the needs of the role
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics, related field, or equivalent experience
Data Privacy Notice for Job Candidates:
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: EMEA Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈