General Manager - American Brew Tours
2 months ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: USA Only
American Brew Tours provides fun trips to alcohol producers for tastings or tours. As a General Manager, you'll be responsible for managing and coordinating customer bookings, relationships with destination partners, billing, planning trips, marketing, and customer service.
- Oversee the expansion of beverage tours in 20 new destinations
- Develop and foster relationships with local breweries and bars for new and existing tours
- Manage day to day operations of brew tours, customer bookings, billing and customer service
- Hire tour staff and oversee onboarding and staff scheduling
- Communicate with staff and contractors to coordinate operational needs
- Deliver exceptional customer service: take customer calls, respond to online reviews, facilitate refunds/cancellations or payment issues, and general customer support
- Position may require some social media management and other marketing: reply to messages and make occasional posts
- Other duties as assigned
- 1 - 2 years of management experience in customer service preferred
- Must be available evenings (3p to 11p) to support evening tour operations and west coast staff and customers.
- Must be available weekends for customer support on Saturdays and Sundays. Weekly schedule is flexible to select two days off with the ability to take off one weekend a month.
- Experience managing social media accounts or equivalent education preferred
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to organize work
- Ability to manage multiple projects with competing priorities
- Common sense approach to problem-solving
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Excellent oral and written communication skills: the ability to diffuse customer complaints both on the phone and in written responses to emails, instant messages, and online reviews.
- Proficiency with Google Docs, Microsoft Office, and Dropbox preferred
- Professional and dependable with a positive outlook required
$32,000/yr + commission
*Interested candidates should email lance.zaal [at] iworksllc.com and include a cover letter for consideration. Tell us why you think you'd be the best fit for this position and list your experience with management and customer service.
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: USA Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈