3 weeks ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: Anywhere
Virtasant is a rapidly-growing, global cloud solutions provider, and building a unique, diverse global team is at the core of who we are. In this role, you will be responsible for building and leading our talent solutions business, which provides leading companies with access to highly-vetted, elite, remote talent from over 130 countries. Our goal is to provide the most efficient, effective solution for business leaders looking to add high-quality technology talent to their teams, allowing them to build teams at scale, on demand.
We seek a leader who can jump in at the ground floor to develop and lead all aspects of this business, including sales, marketing, client service, technology, talent screening, and placement. Ideal candidates should be passionate about the journey of building a thriving company and willing to roll up their sleeves to do so. This individual should be unintimidated by ambitious goals and strive to establish excellence by exemplifying the leadership they want to see.
At the core of our team philosophy are two fundamental tenets: diversity and excellence. We believe that a team cannot be genuinely high-performing and impactful unless it is diverse. We bring to our work and our clients a richness in perspectives, experiences, backgrounds, and beliefs. At Virtasant, we strive to push the limits of what is possible in the cloud by engaging our clients in totally new ways. As innovators, we cannot deliver exceptional outcomes without a community of extraordinary people, so our bar is incredibly high.
We are looking for an exceptional, ambitious, creative leader to build upon our current success in this space, and build this business to be a compliment to our cloud services business.
If you are looking for the opportunity to build and lead a high-performing, rapidly-growing global business, this is the perfect opportunity.
Our company is 100% remote, and this role can be done from anywhere in the world.
- Manage and lead the full lifecycle and P&L of our talent solutions business globally
- Establish the talent solutions brand and marketing strategy
- Build out the client service, sales, and talent teams of the business, leveraging the platforms, tools, and technologies that we already have in place to manage over 4,000 professionals in 130+ countries
- Constantly evolve and improve all aspects of the business operations, including refining our screening and talent matching processes
- Expand our scope of solutions and breadth of capabilities
- Set and exceed highly ambitious growth plans
- Build the world's leading talent solutions business
- History of delivering high-growth outcomes (10+ years) as a leader and business developer in a professional services context (ideally in consulting)
- Significant (5+ years) of experience managing P&Ls, with global P&L experience a plus
- A strong understanding of data-driven operational, sales, and recruiting practices using outcome-oriented methods (OKRs, etc.)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills (English)
- A history of successfully engaging and growing enterprise-scale customers, from initial targeting & outreach to ongoing account management
- Experience leading global teams across all major continents is a plus
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: Anywhere.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈