GENERAL - Business Development Intern
1 month ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: Germany
PeopleFlow (www.pplflw.com) is a Berlin-based HR-Tech Startup that helps companies to hire globally, without the need of setting up legal entities abroad. It is our mission to create opportunities for anyone to work from anywhere in the world.
It's still early days, but we at PeopleFlow believe in an accelerated “New Work”. We are a hybrid company, where some roles work in our HQ in Berlin, and some work remotely all over the world.
PeopleFlow is led by a stellar founding team and is backed by one of the most renowned early-stage investors in Europe.
Working for PeopleFlow is more than just a job. Be part of our team, learn, grow, and make a difference.
If you're a student or recent graduate and plan to start your own business one day, we can offer a unique internship as a Business Development Intern. You'll work super closely with an experienced founding team and learn how to scale a company in its early days. You'll develop a cross-functional perspective in a very fast-moving and well-financed startup.
- Manage and drive your own projects to move our company forward. We're not talking about repetitive tasks or administrative work. You will get responsibility from day one. All projects will have a critical impact on our company and directly relate to enabling our clients to have a remote global workforce
- Support the business across all its functions. You will help the existing management team to master daily challenges and get deep insights into specific departments (Sales, Operations, Customer Success, Expansion, Product) while maintaining a view on the entire company
- Critically question, analyze and improve existing processes. We constantly aim to improve our existing setup with maximum efficiency. Help us to build the best possible version of PeopleFlow with world-class processes enabling us to have a smoothly running organization
We're looking for absolute self-starters who see themselves as tomorrow's generation of founders. Accordingly, we require a demonstrated record of achievement.
- Previous internship experience in consulting, investment banking, high-growth startups, or another high performance environment
- Ability to respond to changing priorities in an evolving business environment and to coordinate multiple projects
- Eagerness to learn from an experienced founding team and senior employees
- Willingness to go the extra mile without shying away from tasks that simply need to get done
- Strong solution finding abilities with new, creative approaches on how to overcome challenges
PeopleFlow is a hyper-growth start-up, scaling clients, operations, and our own team by incredible magnitude - you will be among the first employees and will have a unique chance to shape the company.
- Location is at least partially Berlin-based, but also partially remote
- Merit-based culture with huge growth opportunities, i.e. potential conversion to full-time position with great responsibility
- Highly competitive salary
- Flexible working hours
- Attractive benefits package, incl. wellbeing, personal development, and mobility
- Direct reporting to founding team and/or senior employees
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: Germany.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈