1 week ago
Job type: Internship
Leap is building a platform for social lifelong learning. In a world where 85% of the jobs that today's college students will have in 2030 haven't yet been invented, continuous re-skilling and up-skilling is an increasing necessity. Front-loading education to people's first 20-25 years of life under the assumption of a linear career no longer works. Current alternatives are either too slow to adapt (e.g. universities) or ineffective (e.g. traditional online courses or self-directed learning). We believe that lifelong learning done right has three major components: (a) it's social - peers provide inspiration, feedback, accountability and grow each other's network (b) students are taught by experienced operators - people that master skills that learners want (c) there are options for every learning objective, starting point, budget and time availability. This is what we are building at Leap - a platform to enable 1,000s of quality learning communities to emerge. We aim to enable step-changes to 100 million learners by 2030.
Our mission: Leap equips anyone with the necessary skills and networks to build a fulfilling vocation.
We're just a few weeks in and raised a pre-Seed round from a top European VC fund. Launched our first learning communities and starting to productize key features. If you're ambitious and excited about our vision, we'd love to hear from you.
As Founder Associate intern you will work directly with us (= the founders Pablo and Thomas) and help us to acquire users for the first learning communities, to identify and partner with world-class operators for our next programs, to analyze the lifelong-learning market, and execute other strategic priorities. If you are interested in understanding what it's like to build and run an ambitious, high-growth startup, this role is a great fit for you.
- An entrepreneurial hustler who excited about learning the nuts & bolts of building an ambitious startup and trying out what it means to be a founder
- Most likely you are a recent graduate from a top-tier university and have (internship) experience working in high-growth startups, consulting, or investment banking
- You have a deep passion for education and lifelong learning
- Versatile problem-solver willing to get her/his hands dirty
- Strong Excel skills are a must, advanced SQL is a plus
- Join Leap as the first employee and work directly with the founders Pablo and Thomas
- Dive deeply into lifelong learning - one of the "hottest" startup spaces at the moment
- Gain experience in bringing a high-growth startup from 0 to 1
- Potential to join full-time
- Work from anywhere - we are remote-first
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
To the best of our knowledge this position has no geo-restriction.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈