Financial Analyst, Business Operations and Sales Strategy
1 month ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: USA Only
Mindoula's Finance team is seeking an FP&A Financial Analyst, Business Operations and Sales Strategy to join our growing team. Reporting to the Director of Finance, you will be the finance business partner to key functional leaders across Mindoula's Sales and Operations teams, responsible for modeling and evaluating new business opportunities and driving a rigorous budgeting and forecasting process. You will work at the intersection of finance and data analysis through a strategic lens across the entire Mindoula's entire product and service portfolio. The position is 100 % Remote and will be working Monday - Friday Normal Office Hours - EST Time.
Mindoula is a leading population health management company that scales the human connection through technology to address mind, body, and life challenges. Mindoula identifies, engages, and serves populations that might otherwise be overlooked or left behind, and delivers tech-enabled, team-based, 24/7 support across the continuum of care. Mindoula's adaptive data science approach, multi-platform technology stack, virtual Collaborative Care Program, and virtual + in-person care extension solutions enable its enterprise partners to achieve improved outcomes and significantly reduce costs by integrating behavioral, medical, and social determinants of health.
Since its founding in 2013, Mindoula has rapidly grown its partnerships with health plans, health systems, primary care practices, and hospitals. Headquartered in Silver Spring, Maryland, Mindoula currently operates in Maryland, Virginia, the District of Columbia, Nevada, Louisiana, New Jersey, Michigan, Florida, Texas, Georgia, Pennsylvania, Mississippi, and California with national expansion plans to meet the growing need for integrated whole-person care.
- Partner with Sales and Operations Teams regarding new strategic business opportunities and business optimization as we work together to scale our core lines of business.
- Take lead on building business proformas and drafting written proposals to meet internal financial targets and client expectations.
- Evaluate and develop financial models to help drive strategic business decisions and identify
- opportunities to optimize performance.
- Update financial models and financial and operational dashboards/reports with the latest available data from multiple sources.
- Perform financial forecasting, reporting, and operational metrics tracking.
- Unlock growth and operational efficiency improvements by Aanalyzeing past results, performing variance analysis, identifying key trends, and making recommendations for improvements.
- Support the Finance team in evaluating M&A and other accretive business development opportunities.
- Increase productivity by developing automated reporting/forecasting tools.
- Assist in the development of the annual operating budget and forecast revisions.
- Assist in meetings with individual department leaders to discuss financial performance.
- Work closely with the accounting team to ensure accurate financial reporting.
- Establish standard workflow and operating manuals and procedures.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree in finance, accounting, business administration, or in a related field.
- 3+ years of experience in FP&A, preferably within the Healthcare industry preferred
- Detail-oriented and seeks a role with fast-growing increased responsibilities.
- Understanding of the Healthcare ecosystem.
- Must be proficient with all Microsoft Office; advanced Excel skills and familiarity with Macro and data query/data management tools are extremely helpful (Power Query and pivot).
- Moderate proficiency in financial modeling techniques.
- Be comfortable working with large amounts of data from various sources under multiple scenarios.
- Ability to align and influence different teams and levels of leadership.
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: USA Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈