Finance and Operations Manager
Loop & Tie
3 months ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: USA Only
About Loop & Tie
Loop & Tie is a fast-paced, user-first, technology company building a new way to do corporate-gifting in a sustainable, impactful manner. Our fully-remote team is comprised of 10 awesome people in New York, Texas, and NC.
Loop & Tie is committed to developing diverse teams. Our current team is 35% POC and 70% women, and we continuously strive to add more diversity on our team.
About the role:
Loop & Tie is looking for a Finance and Operations Manager interested in creating and implementing financial processes and supporting finance-adjacent operational needs. This candidate is excited to have exposure to various parts of the business and a finance role that extends beyond the standard finance boundaries.
- Building Process: Loop & Tie is transitioning from working with a virtual CFO group that manages all finance tasks to a hybrid solution where our Finance & Operations Manager manages the 3rd party firm and identifies cost-saving opportunities and process improvements. We need someone who is excited to create internal processes and manage the day to day activities supporting those processes.
- Financial and Customer Data: responsible for supporting the CGO and CEO with reports and is instrumental in creating the infrastructure that ensures processes for building reports is efficient.
- Contract Management: This person will be the project manager for ensuring all new contracts and vendor agreements are property processed.
- Finance Administrative Operations: Project manage all tasks related to insurance policies, 3rd party valuations, cap table management, and tax filings.
- Bookkeeping and Payroll Management: Manage a bookkeeper and payroll manager and be sure that all tasks are completed in an accurate and timely manner
- Forecasting and modeling: Manage monthly close activities including updating our historical and pro forma models
- Creative insights: Suggest cost-saving / optimization opportunities on an ongoing basis. Have an open dialogue with the product and sales team sharing ideas for operational improvements and new tools to support our growing business.
- Special projects: Support the CEO and CGO in special projects related to investment and investor conversations, data and reporting.
- 5 years of experience working in a Finance department at an early-stage tech company.
- Strong organizational skills and love of creating processes
- Understanding of data and analytics
- Tech-Savvy, enjoys learning about new technologies and suggesting how they may be used to improve processes
- A manager and a doer excited to both come up with new ideas and be the one to execute them
- Strong accounting knowledge and comfortable creating financial statements, modeling and tax submissions
- Excellent Microsoft Excel and Quickbooks Skills
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Ability to work independently with strong follow-through skills
- Proactiveness – takes the lead on addressing conflicts and resolving issues
- Excellent communication skills – both verbal and written as this person is likely to interface directly with high profile clients and internal/external business parties
- Flexibility to juggle an extensive degree of multiple and changing priorities;
- Resourcefulness (especially online) in executing projects;
- Collaborative/teamwork attitude and skills a must;
- Maintain a positive attitude in a very fast-paced and evolving work environment.
What You Get:
- Fully remote role, work from anywhere (we were remote pre-pandemic!)
- 3 weeks vacation per calendar year + a generous company Holiday calendar
- Amazing dental and health insurance
- Influence in a small, fast-paced team
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: USA Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈