Executive Assistant to the President
1 month ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: USA Only
About Minerva Institute/University
Minerva Schools at Keck Graduate Institute operated by Minerva Institute, offers a unique undergraduate experience for high achieving and self-motivated students from around the world. Combining a reinvented and rigorous curriculum, highly selective admissions, outstanding academic standards, cutting-edge technology, and an immersive global experience, Minerva provides an exceptional education to prepare future leaders, entrepreneurs, and innovators across all disciplines. Minerva also offers a Master's degree in Decision Analysis in a fully virtual format to students all over the world.
Minerva is recognized globally as one of the most innovative and effective higher education entities, with excellent student outcomes, generous need-based financial aid, and renowned leaders and thinkers on the Institute board and faculty. Minerva Institute has just appointed its Founding President.
Minerva's mission is Nurturing Critical Wisdom for the Sake of the World. We attract and retain diverse, talented and hardworking individuals who are committed to this mission. As Minerva Institute enters the next phase of its growth, with an ambitious and compelling set of goals agenda, we need someone for this role who wants to make a difference for our students and the world they will enter after graduation.
The Role and Responsibilities
The Executive Assistant is the primary administrative support to the President and works with the Cabinet, Board, and all units within the Institute. Handling both day-to-day and long-term projects, the Executive Assistant must be a trusted professional, handling communications, scheduling meetings, vetting requests, responding to inquiries. The Executive Assistant also manages important projects and drafts notes, minutes, reports and other communications.
- Manage the daily calendar for the President, including scheduling and preparing for meetings, managing calls, and following up on meeting needs.
- Schedule all Board meetings and Board-related committee meetings and manage related tasks such recording Board minutes and keeping Board materials up to date and accessible to members.
- Inform the President of the changing schedules, upcoming commitments, and daily responsibilities and help to prioritize projects.
- Collaborate with and support staff on major projects and events, including assisting in drafting all kinds of communications.
- Arrange and prepare domestic and international travel
- Process monthly expense reports and invoices
The ideal candidate has at least three years' experience at the executive assistant level. Must have exceptional organizational skills and attention to detail, be flexible and willing to switch gears at a moment's notice. Needed is someone who has a strong sense of ownership and responsibility for executing at a high level, always acting with honesty, integrity, and discretion.
- Exceptionally strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to work with all kinds of people and in globally diverse environment
- High level of writing and proofreading skills
- Meticulous about detail
- Well organized, patient, and able to juggle multiple kinds of tasks, project management
- Excels at both collaboration and working independently
- Loves higher education and working with both students and professionals
- Earned Bachelor's degree or higher
- Possesses strong social media and technology skills
Reporting: Reports directly to President.
Position is full-time and exempt with benefits
Headquarters is in San Francisco but the Executive Assistant can work virtually and travel to SF as needed.
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: USA Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈