Executive Assistant to the CEO
2 weeks ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: USA Only
Upsie is an early stage, direct-to-consumer, Series A company disrupting the warranty space. Cutting out the retailers who pressure consumers to buy warranties at checkout lets us put our customers first.
We foster an open and supportive company culture that values the input and ideas of all team members no matter their role.
We are looking for a motivated, self-driven and organized individual to be the executive assistant to the CEO.
- Executive Assistant Duties
- Conserves CEO's time by reading, researching, and routing correspondence; drafting emails; collecting and analyzing information.
- Maintains CEO's appointment schedule by planning and scheduling meetings, conferences, teleconferences, and travel.
- Prepares reports by collecting and analyzing information.
- Maintains CEO's confidence by keeping information confidential.
- Completes projects assigned by the CEO and follows up on results.
- Digitally filing documents
- Act as the point of contact between the CEO and internal/external contacts
Hours of Operations:
- We are open 8am-7pm M-F and 9am - 12pm on the weekends
- We are closed the day before or after and the day of 10 major holidays
- You must be nice, like being nice to people, and are able to stay nice while telling someone no on behalf of the company and CEO.
- Extreme comfort with technology with the ability to quickly transition between different communication styles. You're comfortable getting an email on your phone, hopping onto your computer to cross check a calendar, finding a file in dropbox, pasting a link in slack, and then adjusting permissions to share externally.
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team
- Extremely effective written and verbal communication skills
- Computer software skills including Google Suite
- Organization skills
- Time management skills
- Detail-oriented and organized
- Comfort with working in a virtual team model
Preferred but not required:
- Familiarity with insurance industry
- Three to five years of administrative experience
- Three to five years of executive assistant experience
- Experience managing multiple calendars
- Experience booking travel
- Job Type: Full Time
- Daytime hours 8am – 5pm, Mon-Fri
- Work remotely from home anywhere in the US
- A dedicated workspace, free from interruptions is required.
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: USA Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈