Executive Assistant to CEO
1 month ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: North America Only
Executive Assistant to CEO
100% Remote, Full-Time
Location: US & Canada - Remote
100% remote position. Must be available primarily during US business hours with some evening and weekend availability and speak fluent English. Exceptional detail orientation skills required and must be tech-savvy!
LARVOL provides data and software solutions to support the competitive intelligence needs of the pharmaceutical and life science industries. Since 2004, we have been providing comprehensive data & information analysis for the most prominent pharmaceutical companies in the world and continue to expand. We are looking for a full-time Executive Assistant who would be responsible for supporting outbound and vendor management efforts in combination with other administrative duties.
- Provides high-level administrative support and assistance to the CEO and/or other assigned leadership staff.
- Supports outbound and vendor management efforts.
- Drafts outbound emails for the CEO.
- Performs clerical and administrative tasks including drafting letters, memos, invoices, reports, and other documents.
- Schedules and attends meetings on behalf of executives, taking notes, and recording minutes.
- Receives incoming communication or memos on behalf of senior staff, reviews content, determines importance, and summarizes and/or distributes content to appropriate staff.
- Performs office tasks including maintaining records, ordering supplies, etc.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
Desired Skills, Qualifications, Experience:
- At least 3 years of related experience required.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines.
- Ability to function well in a high-paced and at times stressful environment.
- Extensive knowledge of office administration, clerical procedures, and recordkeeping systems.
- Understanding of the business objective for outbound communication and vendor management.
- Extremely proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or similar software with the ability to learn new or updated software.
- High school diploma required.
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration or related field preferred.
Compensation: Competitive with a potential annual bonus of up to 25%. Our compensation package does not include health insurance benefits at this time.
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: North America Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈