Executive Assistant, Office of the President
1 month ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: USA Only
The Executive Assistant, Office of the President provides comprehensive support to the President and Executive Team, enabling the President to use her time effectively to advance the organization's strategic goals. This dynamic position requires strong attention to detail and the ability to anticipate needs, think critically, and offer solutions to problems with a high level of professionalism.
About Community Solutions:
Community Solutions is a non-profit organization that works to achieve a lasting end to homelessness that leaves no one behind. We envision a more equitable future where homelessness is never inevitable or a way of life for anyone. Since 2015, we have led Built for Zero, a movement of more than 80 cities and counties using data to radically change how they work and the impact they can achieve — and proving that it is possible to make homelessness rare and brief. Nearly half of those communities have reduced homelessness in their communities, and 14 of those communities have ended veteran or chronic homelessness. To help communities equitably and sustainably end homelessness, we are also working to identify solutions that can address gaps in housing, disrupt inflow into homelessness, and produce more racially equitable systems.
Community Solutions seeks leaders at every level: extraordinary, mission-oriented people not satisfied with the status quo. We are a team of values-driven innovators motivated by results. We eagerly seek and support diverse applicants. We provide generous benefits and opportunities for inspiring and transformational professional growth.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide sophisticated calendar management for the President, including:
- Arranging all meeting and travel logistics
- Prioritizing inquiries and requests while troubleshooting conflicts
- Making judgment calls and critical recommendations to ensure smooth day-to-day engagements
- Continual, proactive advance review of the calendar to catch conflicts and other issues
- Confirming meetings and locations with external parties ahead of time
- Complete administrative tasks that facilitate the President's ability to effectively lead the organization, including:
- Assisting with special projects
- Producing briefings, reports, and presentations for the President's review
- Taking charge of follow up assignments from calls and meetings
- Preparing information for meetings with staff and outside parties
- Composing correspondence
- Maintaining contact lists
- Making travel arrangements
- Completing expense reports
- Keep the President informed of upcoming commitments and responsibilities, following up appropriately with reminders. Anticipate the President's needs in advance of meetings, conferences, etc.
- Work with the Chief of Staff to coordinate logistics for all weekly Executive Team meetings and quarterly planning meetings and assist with all-staff calls and monthly staff meetings as needed.
- Work with the Chief of Staff to provide administrative support to the Board of Directors, including scheduling meetings, compiling approved materials for Board reports, and taking minutes during quarterly Board Committee meetings.
- Work with the Executive Team to coordinate the President's outreach activities as relevant to the organization's strategic aims.
- Attend meetings with the President as needed to take notes, coordinate follow-up correspondence, and track connections made by the President to cultivate ongoing relationships.
- Complete research and assist with preparation of presentations and speeches.
- At least 3 years of experience supporting a business (for profit or non-profit) with office management and/or scheduling
- Strong writing and editing skills
- Extremely organized and attentive to detail
- High degree of professionalism and outstanding judgement in dealing with diverse groups of people, including Board members, senior executives, staff, community leaders, donors, etc
- Comfortable with numbers and using spreadsheets
- Able to quickly learn and become proficient in new software and online applications
- Ability to prioritize and complete a high volume of tasks with limited guidance
- Passion for supporting efforts to end complex social problems
- BA required
- Google Business Apps
- Microsoft Office Apps, especially Excel
- Zoom video conferencing software
CS offers competitive salaries and benefits packages for every position. The salary range for this position is between $58,500 - $65,850 and will be based upon experience.
- Full-time position
- Remote location possible, however, the candidate must be available during EST working hours
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: USA Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈