2 weeks ago
Hiring from: USA Only
Does an organized inbox make your heart skip a beat? Does a color-coded calendar make you grin from ear to ear? Then you’re in the right place! 33Vincent matches highly skilled & experienced Executive Assistants (that’s you!) with CEOs and business leaders around the US.
We offer completely remote flexible work, and our starting pay is around $20 an hour.
Matched with a high-caliber Executive, your role is coordinating chaos: you are your client’s gatekeeper, sounding board, cheerleader, detective, and you aren’t afraid to provide recommendations and accountability. You speak up in order to make your clients' work better.
As a remote Executive Assistant with 33V, you will create and determine your own workflow. Your hours, your work product, and your interactions with 33V clients are yours to steer. We have been 100% remote, 100% of the time, for seven years–and we don't anticipate that ever changing.
33Vincent also has an incredible online community of other top-notch remote EAs who are truly quick to provide recommendations and assistance for any issue that might come your way. Mentorship, development, IT assistance, and virtual monthly “meet-ups” make the Work From Home lifestyle with 33V not only desirable, but fun too! We are the best mixture of an independent work style and online community.
(Rated 4.5/5 stars on Glassdoor!)
- 5+ years experience in executive administrative support or client services: inbox and calendar management, file + contact + to-do list management, travel planning & logistics, catering management, etc.
- Bachelor's Degree preferred
- Impeccable communication skills
- Exemplary planning, time management skills & customer service instincts
- Proven ability to work in a fast-paced environment while managing multiple work streams
- Availability of 10+ hours/week (majority during business hours), 15+ hours/week preferred
- Technologically fluent
- Commitment to continuous improvement
- Previous freelance or virtual experience strongly preferred
- Legally able to work in the United States
- This is a remote freelance position; candidates must have access to their own computer.
- Health Care Plan (Medical, Dental & Vision)
- Retirement Plan (401k, IRA)
- Life Insurance (Basic, Voluntary & AD&D)
- Paid Time Off (Vacation, Sick & Public Holidays)
- Training & Development
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: USA Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈