1 week ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: USA Only
At Jimdo, our mission is to help small businesses start, grow, and ultimately thrive online. Small businesses face new challenges with very little support or recognition. We know how hard this can be, because we have been in their position. That's where you can help us—by designing intuitive tools to help small businesses solve complex problems.
With a forward-leaning and self-driven attitude, we continue to find new ways to help our customers get their ideas out into the world. As a team, we run at a steady pace to achieve what we aim for. We learn best by gathering data, trying new things, and sometimes even falling down along the way. It's the lessons we learn in the process that make us better problem-solvers for small business owners.
If you're motivated by our mission and excited to roll up your sleeves, try new things, learn from mistakes, and make a difference to small businesses around the world, we would love to work with you.
You will support COO, Simon Marcus and his teams in strategic tasks as well as in day-to-day operations. You will take responsibility for cross-departmental projects and coordinate communication with your stakeholders. In addition, you will provide him and his teams with a basis for decision-making in the form of presentations, statistics and reports. You will independently execute projects related to Data, Product & Engineering, People, Operations and Strategy, contributing with coordination, planning and distribution of the tasks.
We are looking for someone, who is going to work during East Coast Hours.
- You will support our management both in strategic issues and in the implementation of operational tasks, under the guidance of Simon and his senior leaders.
- From data to operations to people - you will supervise and coordinate cross-divisional projects and you will be the first point of contact for your colleagues.
- You will organize meetings and workshops, ensure that they run smoothly and prepare the results.
- You will manage Simon's calendar and occasional synchronization with the Executive Assistant of the CEO.
- You will research, analyse data and convert the results into meaningful reports that serve as a basis for decision-making.
- You will prepare working documents such as presentations, statistics and reports for decision-making
- You will work closely with the Executive and COS to prioritize projects and keep momentum going before handing off to subject matter experts
- Degree or equivalent experience: Bachelor or Master degree
- Years of experience: 2-3 years as a Project Manager or Management Assistant
- You have very good written and spoken English skills
- Software skills: MS Office Package and GSuite (nice to have: Tableau)
- Your solid commercial knowledge and good understanding of business management interrelationships will help you to understand and work through complex issues.
- You know the principles of agile work and are able to apply them in a complex environment. Ideally, you have already gained experience in the tech-sector or a digital product company.
- It is a welcome challenge for you to work in a dynamic and rapidly changing environment.
- As a talented organizer, it is easy for you to approach different projects independently, structured and with a cool head. At the same time, you can always optimally prioritize tasks that go beyond the scope of a single topic.
- You enjoy working with numbers, discovering the connections in large amounts of data and presenting them in an understandable way.
- You are convincing through your communicative manner and know how to deal with your stakeholders in order to work constructively with them and get results quickly. Discretion is a matter of course for you.
- You like to think outside the box and take responsibility in combination with a high level of service orientation.
Mariela will be happy to receive your application in English.
Jimdo is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. This means that we don't discriminate based on race or ethnic origin, color, the language(s) you speak, where you (or your parents) are from, or whether or not you consider yourself to have a disability. Neither will your age, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, religion, beliefs, or political opinions play a part in your application with us. We're a diverse team in so many ways, and we love it that way.
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: USA Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈