1 week ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: USA Only
Who We Are:
Single Grain is a digital marketing agency that has been dedicated to drive persistent growth for remarkable companies since 2009. We've worked with Series A start-ups to tech giants and enterprises, such as Uber, Amazon, and Salesforce. Our expertise is in paid media, paid social, SEO, and content marketing. We have a blog, two podcasts, and YouTube channel as a testament to our digital marketing expertise. The podcasts hosted by our CEO, Eric Siu, called Marketing School and Leveling Up amass over 1.5 million downloads/month. We speak at conferences as well as host our own, our blog sees over 350,000 visitors/month, and the Leveling Up YouTube channel has 54,000 subscribers and counting. It's our mission to level up every human by educating and moving the digital industry forward.
Check out our Careers page for a video on our company culture and values by our CEO.
Who You Are:
We’re looking for a humble, hungry, and smart Executive Assistant to join our team.
- You are self-starting, resourceful, entrepreneurial, endlessly curious, and highly ambitious
- You have effective time management and organization skills, strong communication and interpersonal skills, a positive attitude and a growth mindset
- You show up on time, pay attention to details, think on your feet, ask for help when you need it, and consistently demonstrate respect for others
Please include 'admin is cool' in the first sentence of your cover letter or your application will be disqualified.
- Act as the point of contact among executives, employees, clients and other external partners
- Manage information flow in a timely and accurate manner
- Manage CEO's calendars and set up meetings
- Format information for internal and external communication – memos, emails, presentations, reports
- Take minutes during meetings
- Act as the point of contact between the CEO and employees/clients
- Create regular reports and update internal databases
- Respond promptly to CEO’s queries
- Suggest more efficient ways to run the remote office and troubleshoot malfunctions
- Participate in brainstorming and planning sessions
- Assist in organizing and execution of events, campaigns etc.
- Undertake daily administrative tasks to ensure the functionality and coordination of the company's activities
- Support CEO in organizing various projects
- Update spreadsheets, databases and inventories with statistical, financial, and non-financial information
- Proven work experience as a Senior Executive Assistant, Executive Assistant or similar role, remote preferred.
- Excellent MS Office knowledge
- Outstanding organizational and time management skills
- High level verbal and written communications skills
- Experience exercising discretion and confidentiality with sensitive company information
- Full comprehension of office management systems and procedures
- Exemplary planning and time management skills
- Ability to multitask and prioritize daily workload
- Experience with online calendars and cloud systems
- Strong communication skills (via phone, email, and in-person)
- Excellent organizational skills with an ability to think proactively and prioritize work
- An analytical mind with attention to detail
- Demonstrable ability to multi-task and adhere to deadlines
- Competitive Salary
- Paid Vacation/Sick Leave
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance benefits
- Life Insurance
- Education stipend
- Mental and physical wellness memberships
- 401K program
- Full remote office setup
- MacBook Air
- Office supplies
- Work station setup (desk, chair, mouse, keyboard, monitor)
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: USA Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈