1 month ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: Philippines
Outsourced Doers is one of the fastest-growing outsourcing agencies in the world. Providing our members with fully qualified virtual assistants. Many female entrepreneurs feel overwhelmed building their business, our ability to match them with a virtual assistant specifically trained for them helps our online community be successful in doing what they love.
We are looking for experienced Virtual Executive Assistants to support The Doer's Way, our main company's executives on a range of secretarial and administrative tasks. Duties will include working on a one-to-one basis performing assignments related to the executive's working life and communication.
- Acting as the first point of contact: dealing with correspondence and phone calls, liaising with internal staff, suppliers/vendors, and clients.
- Managing diaries and organizing meetings and appointments, often controlling access to the manager/executive.
- Organizing events and conferences. Arranging F2F meetings including room bookings, catering, and refreshments, etc.
- Book travel including hotels, flights, transfers, dinner reservations, etc
- Researching and conducting data to prepare documents for review and presentation by boards of directors, committees, and executives.
- Attend events and meetings as assigned, taking dictation and minutes, and keeping the corresponding data
- Create and maintain an efficient documentation and filing system
- Handling personal business for the Manager as needed to improve the productivity and time management of the Manager
- Helping and supporting the Manager in ensuring self-care and help them avoid overworking :-)
- Cloud-Based Knowledge, comprehensive knowledge on how to share information and the best process (ex. File sharing tools: Google Drive, Google Docs, Dropbox, etc.)
- Knowledge and wide exposure of tools such as Asana, MS Office Suite, Powerpoint Canva, Photoshop, Infusionsoft, ClickFunnels, and other related tools.
- Knowledge of Administrative duties such as data entry, CRM management, email inboxing, calendar management
- Knowledge of Client Care/Customer Service
- Excellent English communication in both written and verbal, interpersonal, collaboration skills
- Time Management Skills and ability to finish tasks in a timely manner and ability to work unsupervised and to work autonomously and be self-motivated with high levels of initiative and drive.
- Take Charge Attitude-The ability to not only do what is asked, but to be able to take charge on projects, make suggestions on how things can work better, and bring attention to anything that needs it.
- Organizational skills- Have a system in place in keeping important files and tasks management
- Reliability & Accuracy
- Resilient and adaptable
- Bachelor's Degree, College Level or Senior High Graduate preferably Business Administration course
- Proficiency in English in both oral and written communication skills and in-depth knowledge of MS Office
- At least 5+ years of working experience preferably in operations/office management/event coordination, and at least 2 years of which as an Executive Administrative Assistant, Senior Executive Assistant, or other relevant position for an Australian client/company
- Tech Savvy, exposure to different cloud-based tools, communication systems, and social media platforms and strong passion to learn and ability to quickly adapt and learn new tools, experience in using ASANA, Gsuite, Zoom is a plus
- Strong planning and time management skills, with an ability to multitask
The Perks! What's in it for you?
- You'll get to work with an intelligent, hard-working, and vibrant team
- Reward and recognition programs
- Bonus schemes
- Work-life balance
- Great company culture
- 13th-month bonus
- Above Industry Compensation Package
- Lots of support and motivation to be the best you can be
If you are interested in applying for this position, just hit the “Apply” button below.
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: Philippines.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈